+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Is Tuck done?

  1. #1
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In your kitchen.
    Posts
    33,017

    Question Is Tuck done?

    It's like he's not even on the team anymore.

    Please support.

  2. #2
    A lot of posters overrate Tuck as well. Tuck is the type that needs to come free sometimes and our DC is not giving him that opportunity like Spags did.

  3. #3
    Done, no . Will we ever see him as an All pro anymore no those days are over.im thinking he retires at the end of this contract

  4. #4
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,621
    Tuck had a good game. He can't help it if he was held so much.

  5. #5
    All-Pro CDN_G-FAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    17,356
    Tough pill to swallow.

    We have an average pass rush.

    No more. No less.

  6. #6
    All-Pro tonyt830's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenbrier, TN
    Posts
    7,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It's like he's not even on the team anymore.
    didnt he mention in an interview/article during camp or preseason that he thought about retiring last season? Makes me think he is not playing with all of his heart, which in turn is affecting his physical play on the field?
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

  7. #7
    All-Pro CDN_G-FAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    17,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    A lot of posters overrate Tuck as well. Tuck is the type that needs to come free sometimes and our DC is not giving him that opportunity like Spags did.
    He's not the player he was when spags was here.

  8. #8
    All-Pro tonyt830's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenbrier, TN
    Posts
    7,645
    Quote Originally Posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
    Tough pill to swallow.

    We have an average pass rush.

    No more. No less.
    and a banged up and thin back end to go along with that. Not a good recipe for team defense.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

  9. #9
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In your kitchen.
    Posts
    33,017
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    didnt he mention in an interview/article during camp or preseason that he thought about retiring last season? Makes me think he is not playing with all of his heart, which in turn is affecting his physical play on the field?
    heard about that too..could be a mental thing or physical thing. Maybe both.

    Please support.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts