+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
  1. #1

    That Loss Is Squarely On Gilbride And Coughlin!

    Why in the hell are you calling for a pass play, when you're in WINNING FG territory already...... with under a mimute left, instead of just running the ball twice to set up Tynes in the middle of the field?
    Why are you trying for a damned touchdown that you didn't need to win the damned game???
    It's on Killdrive for calling for the pass and it's on TC for being stupid enough to allow it!
    I don't care what Coughlin says to try and spin it....there is nothing he can say to justify a decision that monumentally stupid!
    Two giftwrapped PI calls on the Egirls to set the Giants up for the winning FG and These two idiots flush the opportunity right down the crapper!
    A Case of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory if there ever was one.
    I'm so pissed right now I can't sleep or sit still.
    Coughlin+Gilbride=STUPID!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    29,374
    It defy's logic.. It litteraly defys logic that u would throw there.. The negatives clearly out weigh the positives .. Even so, what was ELI seeing? Why'd he throw it anywhere near Nhamdi when ur in GW'ing FG range? Crazy! It reminds of the time in Philly when he ran for a huge 1st at the end of the game and set us up for winning score and instead of sliding , he went face first and fumbled without being touched..lol That su-cked!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by giants9188 View Post
    i thought coughlin was better than this...its one thing that he literally looks confused on the sideline the whole damn game for whatever reason..but i can deal with that...but he has to step in there and either demand gilbride run it twice or throw something short not 25 yds down the field...and WHAT THE HELL was barden doing on the play instead of even playing the ball he just threw a headlock on him..fkn clown
    exactly man, you're right! Coughlin has the final say so what happens. This was such an unnecessary loss and it cost me my radio that I smashed into 500 pieces! This should have been a W and it's Coughlin andf gilbride's fault that it wasn't!

  4. #4
    Maybe Gilbride was going for the style points. Yeah, joking about it is the only way to not go crazy. Gilbride is pass-happy though, we all knew that.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    It defy's logic.. It litteraly defys logic that u would throw there.. The negatives clearly out weigh the positives .. Even so, what was ELI seeing? Why'd he throw it anywhere near Nhamdi when ur in GW'ing FG range? Crazy! It reminds of the time in Philly when he ran for a huge 1st at the end of the game and set us up for winning score and instead of sliding , he went face first and fumbled without being touched..lol That su-cked!
    Exactly dude! Thank you....I was trying to think of how to say it properly and you nailed it...it absolutely defys logic!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    Maybe Gilbride was going for the style points. Yeah, joking about it is the only way to not go crazy. Gilbride is pass-happy though, we all knew that.



    You're right about him 100% dude!
    Gilbride+Pass Happy=IDIOT

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    Maybe Gilbride was going for the style points. Yeah, joking about it is the only way to not go crazy. Gilbride is pass-happy though, we all knew that.
    He had to be going for style points, because he sure as hell wasn't going for the win!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    He had to be going for style points, because he sure as hell wasn't going for the win!
    Coughlin that lets Gilbride be Pass Happy=IDIOT
    Coughlin that calls for a FG outside his kicker's range = Senile

  9. #9
    it seems to be a "perfect storm" every time we play these freakin' eagles.

    we somehow find a way to make sure that the 4th qtr. will be an

    agonizing new way to lose to these guys.

    it always makes me feel like an unwilling participant in

    a 4th qtr masochistic meltdown ritual.

    the herm edwards curse lives on.
    the pen is said to be mightier than the sword.....
    but when is the last time your sword ran out of ink ?

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    2,503
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    Maybe Gilbride was going for the style points. Yeah, joking about it is the only way to not go crazy. Gilbride is pass-happy though, we all knew that.
    Tonight was not the night to be pass happy. Eli was not hot tonight.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts