+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Can I go back to saying it now?

...RAMSES BARDEN IS TERRIBLE

I dont think he is truly nfl tier talent good prac guy preseason player.

Coughlin using his Tablet

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    ...RAMSES BARDEN IS TERRIBLE
    You can, but get your pads on first
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

That was bad but the ball shouldn't have been thrown to him in the first place: the Giants should have ran it.

Good diagnosis. Christ, coaching was ******ed for even allowing a slower wide receiver go outside like that in the first place. Don't blame this on Barden. ****.

Bench Player
    He's not terrible, he just made 1 mistake. A big mistake that cost us, but he's not terrible. I would have rather seen a shorter pass or even a run to get us some yardage there on 2nd down. Now, whether Gilbride said to do that or that was Eli's decision, I don't know.

I didn't say he single-handedly cost us the game; there's plenty of blame to go around. I just said he's terrible... USE YOUR FREAKING 6'6" BODY MAN.

Eli costs us the game with that stupid int in the endzone. He knows that there were other options. I wonder why he didn't see any defenders in the zone. Were are the screens to our backs? There should have been more called. We are a finess high scoring team and score 17 pints is not acceptable. Giants deserve to lose if they keep up with those close games. Can't have a lot of them every year.

Are you guys for real, that ball would probably be picked off, he got beat and tried to hold him so he would not get the ball. Also that should of never been thrown to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I didn't say he single-handedly cost us the game; there's plenty of blame to go around. I just said he's terrible... USE YOUR FREAKING 6'6" BODY MAN.
    He did, that's what he did to get the PI. That's why you don't throw to Barden there.