+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Our o-line is an abomination

42 passing plays 18 running plays we have completely lost our balance and our o-line is just trash.

Rushing Car Yds Avg TDs
    A. Bradshaw 13 39 3 0
    A. Brown 5 14 2.8 0

It is really getting depressing the watch the Giants. With our passing attack we should easily be able to run the ball. We have 3 very solid receivers as well as one very good receiving tight end. We could at least try to do what indy did and pass to our running backs.

lets give a run down:
    Bass is trash not only can't he block but he cant even execute a shut gun snap. Somehow from this young 49ers team busting with talent we managed to acquire and overpay their crappiest player.

Beaty- What is he good for? beats me. Can't block cant catch

Lets make a Deihl- Worst oline player in the NFL.

Locklear the only person doing a decent job considering what stage of his career he is in.

Snee/Suebert I cant even remember who is left. In short nothing to write home about.

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    42 passing plays 18 running plays we have completely lost our balance and our o-line is just trash.

Rushing Car Yds Avg TDs
    A. Bradshaw 13 39 3 0
    A. Brown 5 14 2.8 0

It is really getting depressing the watch the Giants. With our passing attack we should easily be able to run the ball. We have 3 very solid receivers as well as one very good receiving tight end. We could at least try to do what indy did and pass to our running backs.

lets give a run down:
    Bass is trash not only can't he block but he cant even execute a shut gun snap. Somehow from this young 49ers team busting with talent we managed to acquire and overpay their crappiest player.

Beaty- What is he good for? beats me. Can't block cant catch

Lets make a Deihl- Worst oline player in the NFL.

Locklear the only person doing a decent job considering what stage of his career he is in.

Snee/Suebert I cant even remember who is left. In short nothing to write home about.
    Good, but sad, post. I agree completely. It might be the worst in football.

Is that what you're calling those 5 big dudes out there? An O-Line?

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    LOL... Really?... Do you even follow the Giants?

I have been talking about the OL the day they let Luke go. I wanted the front office to make it a priority. Everything starts in the trenches. Reese has got to look for talent above the 4th round. You can't always expect find gems late every year especially when you have a franchise QB you need to protect. Even if they had won the game the issue would still be there.

Guess DD isn't the problem, though he's still getting up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

I will say this though... Baas was terrible, completely and utterly awful tonight... What the heck is going on with his shotgun snaps?

Quote Originally Posted by FUUFNF View Post
    I will say this though... Baas was terrible, completely and utterly awful tonight... What the heck is going on with his shotgun snaps?
    hes a scared little girl. Too busy praying he can hold a block for more then 1.5 seconds to focus on his snap.

Veteran
    Kept eli clean against one of the best pass rushes in the league. Not saying they were great but hard to kill them against that line. And you have been calling for a better o line since LUKE left? We have two rings since then - you can't draft everywhere but what they have done has been amazing (draft wise)

All-Pro
    They did better as the game went on protecting Eli but they have not been able to run in this team since early 2008.