+ Reply to Thread

David Wilson Was A Beast On Special Teams

Man I loved what I saw on special teams from David Wilson. He was putting us in good field position, I hope he keeps this up. Good game from David Wilson.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Bump!
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

I also liked that he didn't fumble... obviously working on his ball security. Maybe he'll get some snaps at RB soon...
    Andre the Giant

That kid is crazy fast!! It's like as soon as he see's a hole, he turn on the turbo and goes! Impressed so far as well.

Banned
    That's how Tiki started... he beat Dallas by himself one year playing special teams. Hopefully he'll be our premiere dominant back one day.

With all that great field position, you would think we should've scored 40 on those bums.

Impressive for sure.

agreed, He had a great game, way to step up David!! I hope they find a way to get him more involved in the offense, this kid is lightning in a bottle. I like Andre and Bradshaw but Wilson has the most upside of all 3

He looked good on special teams, running plays from scrimage not so much, ie the shuttle pass from Eli, wasn't a fumble but he certainly didn't catch it!