+ Reply to Thread

Prince's Performance

For all intents and purposes, I thought Prince did pretty well tonight. Maclin had only 1 catch. In a game where there weren't many positives, Prince showed me something tonight.

Webster on the other hand...yikes. Maybe we should go ahead and dump him in the cold tub.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive92 View Post
    For all intents and purposes, I thought Prince did pretty well tonight. Maclin had only 1 catch. In a game where there weren't many positives, Prince showed me something tonight.

Webster on the other hand...yikes. Maybe we should go ahead and dump him in the cold tub.
    Prince is tougher than he looks. He shuts down his area of the field. The kid has upside, that's for sure. Rodgers and Brady couldn't throw on him last year...

All-Pro
    Yeah and he looked like he injured his ankle again. He is good, but needs to stay healthy. Webster looks like he got older since the Super Bowl. That happens to athletes some times. They go from really good to bad over night.

Maclin wasn't 100% tonight either, so that may have factored into it... I still need to see more from Prince, but Webster is not playing very well this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Yeah and he looked like he injured his ankle again. He is good, but needs to stay healthy. Webster looks like he got older since the Super Bowl. That happens to athletes some times. They go from really good to bad over night.
    Listen, Webster is good, that's it, never been great, has made some big plays in big games thanks to the D line and the biggest with Farve throwing it right to him, he will give up plays all day long and as long as Eli puts up points he will take advantage of a team playing catch up, other than that, like I said, has always been good, not great, and the Prince has to stay healthy, he has the tools if he can stay on the field.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

If Prince and Hosley can stay healthy, we'd have a good secondary. Problem is God hates our defensive backs because they keep getting injured. Either that or our conditioning coaches can't keep them healthy...

IF, and that's a big IF, our secondary can get healthy, and assuming we can find our "feared" pass rush again, maybe we can start making some noise... But as of now, we're 0-2 in the division and it ain't gonna get any easier.