+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Browns

The Browns

I see some people posting on this forum like we're just going to run over the Browns and move forward.

People, the Browns are not as bad as their record shows. They may be 0-4, but they lost to the Eagles, Ravens, and Bengals (all good teams) by 1 score or less. They may have no wins, but they're not getting blown out. They are competitive in every game, have played every game right down to the wire, and have put up a good fight with some of the league's best teams.

This will not be a walk in the park for us. Should we win? Yes. But it's going to be a close, hard fought game. Anyone who's already chalking up a W for us is asking for a letdown. Not to mention, our beloved Giants love laying an annual egg at home, and this game seems ripe to continue that tradition.

At least this loss will wake them up for the Browns which could have been a trap game if they had won tonight.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

If this isn't going to be a walk in a park then the Giants are in big trouble. Can't have all these close games cause it can mean trouble.

Banned
    F the Browns, I can't wait til basketball season starts. Tired of losing to the Egals. I'll come back to my senses after next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    If this isn't going to be a walk in a park then the Giants are in big trouble. Can't have all these close games cause it can mean trouble.
    How soon we forget! Remember that Monday night game against the Browns where we where like the top team in the NFL and they hadn't won a game? How did that turn out? They beat our *** and they embarrassed us on national TV. Well, get ready for another embarrassment come next Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    At least this loss will wake them up for the Browns which could have been a trap game if they had won tonight.
    Don't count on it! The Browns are due to win a game and Coughlin will oblige them.

We lose to Cleveland, we are seriously fukced.

Hopefully we'll see Nicks and Hosley on the field. That woudl have made all the difference today for that matter...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
    We lose to Cleveland, we are seriously fukced.
    Gee! Is that all that is going to take for people to realize this?

good point what is the spread might be a good game to bet the browns. they may lose but probably close