+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

here's where they lost

191 to 57. That's the eagles rushing advantage. And 1-2. Those are Maretllus's stats for the night. Was he really that well covered all night? And not running instead of the deep ball to Barden is an all timer in terms of stupidity.

All-Pro
    The Giants have not been able to run on this team for about 5 years.

A play that probably won't get brought up, but was a huge, huge momentum turner, was On the Eagles final drive when Rolle fell down where he could of easily had a sack on Vick...Instead Vick hit Avant (I think?) for a huge gainer down the middle to put them in business

Quote Originally Posted by elitocruz View Post
    191 to 57. That's the eagles rushing advantage. And 1-2. Those are Maretllus's stats for the night. Was he really that well covered all night? And not running instead of the deep ball to Barden is an all timer in terms of stupidity.
    Too simple, they will never get it.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

I think Bennett was used primarily as a blocker. Only times I even saw him downfield was on that boneheaded interception by Eli, that one nice catch that was called back by a boneheaded holding by Beatty, and two other times he was not targeted.

As for the rushing game, I wanted to know why we had Brown in on 3rd and 1 in the 2nd quarter, call a timeout, switch in Bradshaw, and screw it up. Brown could have done a dive easily...

All-Pro
    Rolle was tripped on that play.

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    A play that probably won't get brought up, but was a huge, huge momentum turner, was On the Eagles final drive when Rolle fell down where he could of easily had a sack on Vick...Instead Vick hit Avant (I think?) for a huge gainer down the middle to put them in business
    You mean the one when Rolle tripped over the tackles foot, did not fall down, coming full tilt and just happened to get clipped, you people are so rediculous.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Rolle was tripped on that play.
    Yep but it wasn't even intentional....Just a very flukey play...sometimes the god's just aren't smiling on you

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Yep but it wasn't even intentional....Just a very flukey play...sometimes the god's just aren't smiling on you
    but who the hell in philly sold their soul to prevent us from beating them?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    You mean the one when Rolle tripped over the tackles foot, did not fall down, coming full tilt and just happened to get clipped, you people are so rediculous.
    Rediculous about what?...I'm simply pointing out that Rolle makes that play 9 out of 10 times and it was just horrible luck that the tackles foot happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Kind of reminds me of a few years back when Osi was litterally a finger tip away from knocking away a pitch to McCoy, but instead of getting the ball Mccoy goes for like a 50 yard game winner....its a game of inches I guess