+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

coaching killed us

Barden was an idiot and hurt us, but why bring Tynes out on third down? we could've picked up eight quick yards, clocked the ball, and given tynes a 46 yard FG try, which he'd probably make. Bad call by TC

can't clock the ball on 4th down...

but I still thought we could have thrown a pass down the sideline...

Actually, had Barden not did what he did, the ball could have been picked.

When Philly was called for PI, the Giants were in field goal position. They could have run the ball once or twice and still have enough time for the field goal.

No doubt about it our coaches had a dumb moment, could of thrown it for a short pass and still had time to kick the FG. But crap happens, I was really angry when the game ended but now I feel fine, because at the end of the day we still are the SB champs twice in the past 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    No doubt about it our coaches had a dumb moment, could of thrown it for a short pass and still had time to kick the FG. But crap happens, I was really angry when the game ended but now I feel fine, because at the end of the day we still are the SB champs twice in the past 5 years.
    But we can't beat a scrub team to save our lives... This is where all that "got lucky" crap comes from. (I personally don't believe it but I understand why others do...)

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    But we can't beat a scrub team to save our lives... This is where all that "got lucky" crap comes from. (I personally don't believe it but I understand why others do...)
    Look at how Eagles won all their games. That "luck" crown now belongs to the Eagles.

If anyone is lucky, it's the eagles. They get lucky vs us all the time. Win 2 games by 1 point and 1 by 2 also.

We get to play them again, think how sweet it will be beating the second time!

Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    Barden was an idiot and hurt us, but why bring Tynes out on third down? we could've picked up eight quick yards, clocked the ball, and given tynes a 46 yard FG try, which he'd probably make. Bad call by TC
    LOL . . . .clock the ball on fourth down.

And you're calling people idiots????

Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    there were 30 plays that if they giants would have executed better, it wouldn't have had to come down to a 50+ yard field goal.

coaching didn't kill us.