+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation We are 2-2 this division is still WIDE OPEN and we are a good team

We just completely suck against Philly for whatever reason... have to think if Nicks plays we win don't care how bad our defense and O-line were.

Oh well move on. It's not that bad of a loss the Eagles suck. The Eagles simply play like world beaters against us and terrible against the rest of the league. We can still win the division.

Our pass rush has been invisible all season, injuries are killing us again.....we are decimated up and down the lineup.

Philly owns us, nothing more nothing less. Our O-line is not that bad. Our defense however is atrocious.

I do like how Prince looked though... Webster has been bad this year ... need to draft CB's and safeties
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

I agree, things didn't fall exactly the way we wanted we had a ton of injuries, the sky aint falling!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    I agree, things didn't fall exactly the way we wanted we had a ton of injuries, the sky aint falling!
    The injuries are yet again a MAJOR concern...... Nicks plays we win, period.

Nicks gives us TD's.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    We just completely suck against Philly for whatever reason... have to think if Nicks plays we win don't care how bad our defense and O-line were.

Oh well move on. It's not that bad of a loss the Eagles suck. The Eagles simply play like world beaters against us and terrible against the rest of the league. We can still win the division.

Our pass rush has been invisible all season, injuries are killing us again.....we are decimated up and down the lineup.

Philly owns us, nothing more nothing less. Our O-line is not that bad. Our defense however is atrocious.

I do like how Prince looked though... Webster has been bad this year ... need to draft CB's and safeties
    i agree with everything you said except for the good team part. "right now" i dont think we are a good team. we have a lot to improve on but i trust and hope that later on this team will get things together. Lets move forward we have to focus on the browns now
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 10-01-2012 at 08:14 AM.

We didn't play well and if it wasn't for the shambles that happened at the end we were still in position to win. That's the positive i'm taking out of the game.

On the other hand I think we'll need to be near perfect from now on. 0-2 in the division couldn't be any worse.

This team has a lot to improve on? Yeah, sure, maybe.

I don't think so.... the offense is good, we have good depth there with Hixon and randle.
    The only problem is our horrible running-game. It's atrocious, that's the only thing stopping this team from a SB repeat IMO.

The defense is fine... sure, the d-line might need to get a whole revamp done soon because of Tuck and Osi, but we'll be fine. JPP is still young and you know how the Giants organization is with the D-line.

I don't think we have MUCH to improve on, but our DEPTH, because quite frankly, not sure when we'll ever stay fully healthy at all. This team gets decimated by injuries too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    This team has a lot to improve on? Yeah, sure, maybe.

I don't think so.... the offense is good, we have good depth there with Hixon and randle.
    The only problem is our horrible running-game. It's atrocious, that's the only thing stopping this team from a SB repeat IMO.

The defense is fine... sure, the d-line might need to get a whole revamp done soon because of Tuck and Osi, but we'll be fine. JPP is still young and you know how the Giants organization is with the D-line.

I don't think we have MUCH to improve on, but our DEPTH, because quite frankly, not sure when we'll ever stay fully healthy at all. This team gets decimated by injuries too much.
    Our running game is sooooo freakin bad its depressing. I stayed up to watch Tynes miss 2 consecutive fields goals (I know one wouldn't count) and feel like trash right now. The funny thing was I thought he hit the last one cause it was dead center and I was cheering, LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    Our running game is sooooo freakin bad its depressing. I stayed up to watch Tynes miss 2 consecutive fields goals (I know one wouldn't count) and feel like trash right now. The funny thing was I thought he hit the last one cause it was dead center and I was cheering, LMAO!
    I really thought he made it. It's unbelievable but whatever. I knew Tynes can't make that ****. I'd bet against Tynes hitting a 54yd FG 10 out of 10 times.

Bench Player
    Bradshaw needs to be the backup RB. Brown is better. Eagles always have some weird **** happening for them. I still can't get over the blitz by Rolle where he just trips and lands on his face.....how the hell does that happen? Collinsworth said he tripped over a linemans foot...but he barely touched the olineman (I didn't even see him touch him) If he just trips and stumbles we get that sack. Our defense is dumb two games against good teams we give up contain. Murray and McCoy both destroyed us. Passing the ball deep when all we need is a FG is dumb.Just dumb things from us in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I really thought he made it. It's unbelievable but whatever. I knew Tynes can't make that ****. I'd bet against Tynes hitting a 54yd FG 10 out of 10 times.
    i think by missing the FG the eagles iced, Tynes just tried to kick it straight and didn't put all his leg in it...i thought it was in Tynes range....