+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Tuck is such a sorry excuse for a once premier D-linemen... I mean wow... invisible

Tom Rock ‏@TomRock_Newsday Tuck said the Giants' defense got "gunshy" when Phillips left the game. Didn't have him back there to cover aggressive chances up front.

Are you kidding me?

All this guy does is talk talk talk nowadays and make excuses.... I love Tuck I really do but he does not back up his play anymore... Osi either.

Osi doesn't get a pass but Tuck is being called out because he's the leader of this team and a sorry excuse for one.

What happened to the Tuck of 10, 12, 11.5 sacks? The guy who used to overpower anyone with brtue strength and a hunger to get to the QB?

Tuck at one point might of been the best DE in all of football. He was easily top 3. Now....? What a fall off

Vick at times had all day in the pocket..... we're the only damn team that can't get to him it's unfathomable. The only team.... instead of having 6+ sacks against the worst O-line in the NFL we had 2 and not much pressure all game.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Wow, I don't think you can blame this one on Tuck, and watching a couple of plays where they were double teaming him and he was still getting through, I'm not sure that I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Wow, I don't think you can blame this one on Tuck, and watching a couple of plays where they were double teaming him and he was still getting through, I'm not sure that I agree.
    Tuck talks too much.

That's pretty disappointing to hear him say they got gunshy because Kp went down...

Regardless Tuck is not getting it done as a pass rusher
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Does no one else have a problem with these statements? Quite frankly excuses...
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Well, I dont really fault him. More feel bad for him that his body has really given out on him. He looked to me to be favoring his shoulder most of the game.

He really just has not ever been the same players since that Flozell Adams trip. I really would not be surprised if he retired after this season

so what he is saying is the Caoch changed the scheme for there pressure. Not to say they were gettin gthat much to begin with.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Vick hasn't been sacked by a D Lineman this season.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    Vick hasn't been sacked by a D Lineman this season.
    Well, he has played 2 3-4 defenses... Cardinals for instance, their OLBs sacked Vick 3 times.

Fewell is at fault for noth blitzing. Vick can run and we need fast defenders on him.

what the hell does gunshy mean