+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation David Baas as much to blame as the defense? Snap cost us the game

Lost a freaking key down because this disappointment can't snap a ball properly... it's a very concerning issue and needs to be addressed. maybe you move Boothe over I don't know but Baas is terrible at times.

How many times is he giving Eli a low snap.. he gave Eli a dribbler on 2nd down, luckily Eli was able to grab it, spin and throw it out of bounds to avoid the sack.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

He had one where Brown astutely picked it up and ran it for a two yard gain, but it is a bit of concern. Don''t think we lost the game because of it, Eli was able to throw it away, and did make a first down after that....

And Eli gets a pass when throwing interceptions? I would hardly say that bad snap cost the game, sure it didnt help but wasnt the sole factor. It was a lot of factors. Interceptions, coaching, weak play on both offense and defense...It was just a bad game.

I am thinking 10 days rest is the real reason they lost.

That INT in the red zone should have never happened, to be honest.... those were easy points.

I don't blame Eli, but it kinda was stupid to throw the fade(If i remember correctly). Cruz was in the middle with a little space to get the ball in.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    That INT in the red zone should have never happened, to be honest.... those were easy points.

I don't blame Eli, but it kinda was stupid to throw the fade(If i remember correctly). Cruz was in the middle with a little space to get the ball in.
    nah he was covered that would of been a pick too drc did nothing on that play he was just in the right place at the right time, lucky pick really cuz eli didn't see him.

Baas didn't cost us the game big mistake yes, but we overcame that just a bad decision to throw to barden on thar route. Should of made high percentage throw but we didn't and lost end of story hopefully we'll get them next time

Baas along with 3-4 other plays was a major impact on us losing the game. the team lost this game.

defense couldnt hold when necessary and the offense gets called for pi when it shouldve been a no call play imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod-Diggity View Post
    nah he was covered that would of been a pick too drc did nothing on that play he was just in the right place at the right time, lucky pick really cuz eli didn't see him.

Baas didn't cost us the game big mistake yes, but we overcame that just a bad decision to throw to barden on thar route. Should of made high percentage throw but we didn't and lost end of story hopefully we'll get them next time
    I think it was intended for Bennett, because after the play. He showed Eli on the sidelines talking and kinda frustrated with him.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I think it was intended for Bennett, because after the play. He showed Eli on the sidelines talking and kinda frustrated with him.
    It was. In fact pretty sure Eli dropped the f-bomb in regards to his play when he was talking to Bennett. I think Eli couldn't see Cromartie because the was right behind 2 other players. Had Eli led Bennett more....TD.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    You're going to put this on the defense and the the center? Unbelievable.
    The defense helped. I mean how many times could they have stopped the Eagles if they could have actually made a tackle? Then CWeb getting lost on Jackson's TD? Come on. But plenty of blame to go around.