+ Reply to Thread

Predict the schedule before the BYE

Browns 17 @ Giants 24 - This will be a close game that will come down to a turnover. Won't exactly be a confidence builder but we need it.

Giants 14 @ 49ers 30 - You think the 49ers have played with intensity so far? Wait till you see them in 2 weeks getting revenge.

Redskins 27 @ Giants 35 - Yay for crappy Redskins defense and possible RG3 mistakes.

Giants 20 @ Cowboys 17 - My mind wants to pick the Cowboys but I think Tynes "redeems" himself here.

Steelers 14 @ Giants 28 - Steelers aren't that great anymore with their defense.

Giants 21 @ Bengals 27 - Two words. A.J. Green.

So 6-4 before the BYE seems appropriate.

I see the same result as 2010. Giants win enough but not the right games and miss the playoffs. The NFC is slaughtering the AFC which means inflated NFC records.10-6 wont be enough

I see them winning every single game, except Cleveland... only because we will make Weeden look like Tom Brady on steroids (minus the Uggs)

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I see the same result as 2010. Giants win enough but not the right games and miss the playoffs. The NFC is slaughtering the AFC which means inflated NFC records.10-6 wont be enough
    That's very possible. We will win some amazing games down the stretch but won't make it in due to our divisional record. The Cowboys and Eagles have made significant upgrades to throw wrenches at our offense and it's time we add more talent in the trenches to give us a better chance. The talent is there at the skill positions.