And without further ado ... a more objective look:
1) Eagles are a big play team ... the Giants are vulnerable to the big play. Same thing, different season.
2) How do you play Desean Jackson that softly?
3) McCoy is *the* best running back in the league. It's a shame the Eagles discovered it this week.
4) Osi Osi Osi .... say it with me ... run containment!
5) Despite all that, defense did a great job of keeping the Eagles out of the end zone.
6) JPP continues to be an absolute beast on that line.
7) Being essentially Barden's rookie season ... you're going to have to live through rookie mistakes. But OUCH!
8) Every new receiver (new to starting) on the Giants has to learn to run the route completely (Randle, Bennett, Barden). Every freakin time.
9) Ruben Randle needs to worry less about the refs and more about completing the play (see point #8).
10) WE HAVE A RETURN GAME WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!! (loves me my David Wilson and RR kick/punt returns)
11) Overall meh ... but I am feeling better about Fewell's defense (ironically). While McCoy was able to go a bit nuts in the second half, I thought the defense adjusted nicely where/when it mattered.
12) No, this wasn't Gilbride's fault. No this wasn't Fewell's fault. No this wasn't TC's fault. This is football (hey give the other team some credit).
13) Princess is starting to look decent in the secondary ... now someone teach him run support. Sheeesh.
14) Playing DB for the Giants should be a prison sentence for states that don't have the death penalty. Row 3, Aisle 6 COME ON DOWN!
15) Mistakes, kind of playing a little "off", Eagles FINALLY play mistake free football, Eagles discover that it's not illegal to run the ball ... and we still should have won that game.
16) The sky isn't falling.