+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I GUESS TUCK IS STILL HURT! HOGWASH

This guy has shown me something i thought i would never see. What a complete joke. This guy is our captain???? PATHETIC!!! All you Tuck fans please i want to hear your excuses, where was he on the Sideline getting in anyone's face, forget about the field he's of no use to us out there, but the sideline come on man.

Veteran

Re: I GUESS TUCK IS STILL HURT! HOGWASH

Oh he's hurt its just that the coaching staff foolishly lets him play.........

All-Pro

At least he suited up. Where is Osi?

[quote user="ITELLNOLIES"]This guy has shown me something i thought i would never see. What a complete joke. This guy is our captain???? PATHETIC!!! All you Tuck fans please i want to hear your excuses, where was he on the Sideline getting in anyone's face, forget about the field he's of no use to us out there, but the sideline come on man.[/quote]I like Tuck but he played with no heart this season. Blah, blah, blah he was injured all season, other players played hurt all season and produce and not complain. Tuck just go on IR, little girlie man.

[quote user="buddy33"]At least he suited up. Where is Osi?[/quote]

Anyone can suit up bucko, even i can!!! dude is flat out garbage and is an emabarassment as a giant captain. PATHETIC, PATHETIC PATHETIC

[quote user="buddy33"]At least he suited up. Where is Osi?[/quote]

Osi's at home playing Madden 12 with L. Mccoy.

All-Pro

Tuck plays hard but he is hurt. Osi is not even in the line up.

All-Pro

[quote user="PlaxFanStill"][quote user="buddy33"]At least he suited up. Where is Osi?[/quote]

Osi's at home playing Madden 12 with L. Mccoy.[/quote]

LOL. Osi will probably never suit up for the Giants again.

[quote user="buddy33"][quote user="PlaxFanStill"][quote user="buddy33"]At least he suited up. Where is Osi?[/quote]

Osi's at home playing Madden 12 with L. Mccoy.[/quote]

LOL. Osi will probably never suit up for the Giants again.[/quote]

Me too and I bet he's running at Tuck all day and throwing on his sorry ***********

[quote user="buddy33"]Tuck plays hard but he is hurt. Osi is not even in the line up.[/quote]

Tuck's not his he's flat out garbage, keep making excuses for that *********, no heart, no motor, no emotion NO CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!