+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Stop with the recriminations people

It was a hard fought game that we came up 2 yards short on. Its not Baas' fault, its not Barden's fault...etc...
    We played pretty well, while undermanned.

To blame a player or group of players for this loss is silly.
    Tough loss but no one player or play "cost us the game". They just eaked out a tough win.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

No one can accept the fact that the Eagles won outright. We always have to have a scapegoat as fans. It happens, and I don't blame people for it... but we have to look forward to next weekend.

It's one thing to get physically beat. It's another to make a stupid mental decision that you had all day to think through. You win as a team and lose as a team. But mental decisions like the Barden play get me steaming mad.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    It's one thing to get physically beat. It's another to make a stupid mental decision that you had all day to think through. You win as a team and lose as a team. But mental decisions like the Barden play get me steaming mad.
    It was Barden's fault for the PI, really? How is that a mental decision? Explain it to me?

You really think he said, OH LET ME GET A PI?

Come on now.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    It was Barden's fault for the PI, really? How is that a mental decision? Explain it to me?

You really think he said, OH LET ME GET A PI?

Come on now.
    No, it's the decision to even attempt that pass play that pissed me off. It doesn't fall on Barden at all.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    No, it's the decision to even attempt that pass play that pissed me off. It doesn't fall on Barden at all.
    Oops, sorry dude. Thought it said it was Barden's mental problems.

+1

All-Pro
    If anything Eli said he should have thrown a better ball to Barden. If Barden does not do what he did it is probably intercepted and the game wold be over anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    If anything Eli said he should have thrown a better ball to Barden. If Barden does not do what he did it is probably intercepted and the game wold be over anyway.
    Eli shouldn't be throwing it at ALL in that situation. We were already in field goal range (44 yards I think).

Please support.

All-Pro
    Yeah so if he makes a better back shoulder throw Barden might have had a shot at it and he wouldn't have to turn into a defender so the penalty would not have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Eli shouldn't be throwing it at ALL in that situation. We were already in field goal range (44 yards I think).
    Yeah. People forgot we were @ 44 yards I think. I can't believe how bad that game got. It went from complete boredom to complete fun(almost had a heart attack thought) and then major disappointment.

SOUNDS FAMILIAR. OH WAIT.