+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who else was screaming "KICK THE ****ING FIELD GOAL!!!!"

Nevermind the INT in the red zone, the defense not making a stop when we needed, the zero pass rush in the second half....we were in position to win this game on a field goal with 15 seconds left and we THROW IT!!!!!!???? This loss falls on Eli and the play calling at the end of the game!! People bashing everything else is nonsense. Eagles ALWAYS have our number and we still had a chance to win it. I am do ****ing pissed off!!!

I am pissed off too. Moving along towards Cleveland browns!

It was 2nd down and would have been a 44 yarder. Plus Eagles would have got the ball back with 2 timeouts. They were right to try to get closer but it just wasn't meant to be.

Disagree with the defense not making a stop when they needed to.

They definitely could have played better, but they held the Eagles to FG's a few times when they easily could have given up TD's. Turn any one of those FG's into a TD and it's not evn a game.

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    Disagree with the defense not making a stop when they needed to.

They definitely could have played better, but they held the Eagles to FG's a few times when they easily could have given up TD's. Turn any one of those FG's into a TD and it's not evn a game.
    That is what I'm saying...blaming the d is nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw that post. Baas was also getting some blame. lol

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    . . . my bad

I'm never forgettting that int in the endzone with the type of offense we have. Never.

They D needs a lot of blame...we lost by 2 so giving up FG's came back to bite us. Not only did we give up the FG but they also took time off the clock which we could have really used.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw that post. Baas was also getting some blame. lol
    Yes the Baas snap was huge. His 2nd one of the night by the way.