+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy My un-educated take on the game!

Well, we took a game that should have been put in the win column wrapped it in nice green paper with a green ribbon and handed it to the Eagles with a best wishes for the season note attached! And did the Eagles even say THANK YOU! 1st and ten on the Eagle 29 and we couldn't pull out a win. Some very questionable decisions didn't help any. Lets hope its not a season destroying game like we had in the past. I'm still betting on this team, but we need to get some injured players back!
    TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

Reese: Tough

TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

hopefully we've learned that you can lose a superbowl in this part of the season, but you can't win one.

and we didn't lose a superbowl with that loss last night.

Quote Originally Posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
    hopefully we've learned that you can lose a superbowl in this part of the season, but you can't win one.

and we didn't lose a superbowl with that loss last night.
    no but they are 0-2 in the division now......
    they Giants can win the div outright but the desparately need at least a 15th ranked run game consistenly to get anywhere. Last years 32 ranked run game wont cut it this season.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Bench Player
    Honestly no other team seems scarier than the Eagles. It's not even that the Eagles are good (the 49ers are way better) but they just have our number and some weird stuff always happens against them. Now we have to win the next game vs the EagEs at home....with the chance of playoffs being on the line. #Great