+ Reply to Thread

No problem with the pass to Barden

They just didn't execute. Eli should have probably thrown it into the stands. I like aggressive play calling and I have seen too many place kickers choke. I like Tynes and I am fairly confident he would have made a 44 yard FG. I did not have much confidence he would make it from 54.

Ok well we were in position to kick that 44 yarder, but we passed to Barden. So..we actually shouldn't have continued to pass it.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Nicks would have caught that. Cruz too maybe (and if not he still would have prevented the INT). Hixon would have been able to deflect without drawing PI. Barden is terrible.

Still a boneheaded decision to try for the bomb when we just needed to not get a penalty...

Horrible play-calling to have a deep ball to a slower receiver. No offense to Barden.

We were at the 44yd line. I know most people would have questioned it, but kicked a field goal at the 44 and getting 3 points leavin 20 seconds on the clock would have actually been a smarter move. Obviously you can't foresee the future, but the Eagles defense was on point all night.

I wasn't a fan of the play, but I could see what Eli was trying to do.

I expected Eli to play a little smarter than that.

I have given up on crazy Gilbride.

the problem wasn't throwing to a 6' 6" in single coverage.

it was throwing it short and inside.

as i said in a few threads, if that throw was high and outside, we're not having this conversation.