+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Should we rest Webster?

Especially if Hosley and Prince are healthy, I feel as though Webster has lost more than one step this season, plus the broken hand isn't helping him. I feel as though he should be moved to nickel corner. Prince is completely shutting down his receiver when he plays (Maclin only had 1 catch for 10 yards, SS Not12 was a non-factor in the carolina game as well). Hosley is just a monstrous ball hawk, and i'm surprised he fell all the way through the third round to be honest.

Nope. He needs more play-time to be honest. He needs to get better by playing on the field, not by resting.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Nope. He needs more play-time to be honest. He needs to get better by playing on the field, not by resting.
    Can we at least assign him to the #2 receiver? Prince would have been more likely to stay step for step with jackson than Webster did... and if we had Hosley, there would have been no contest.

Hosley had smoked pot and had other off the field issues so that's why he feel to the 3rd round....

We need to see what's up with Philips before we realign anything. The secondary has been beaten up for two seasons.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    We need to see what's up with Philips before we realign anything. The secondary has been beaten up for two seasons.
    Prince came up gimpy toward the end of the game as well.

Well because Prince is always hurt I guess they don't trust him that he will be healthy and going back to the playoffs last year I mean this kid shutdown Jordy Nelson too. He looks like he's really coming along. Webster looks lost and was beat badly on that 3rd and 10 for the touch down. All and all we should have one this game even with all the missing pieces we let them off the hook.

we don't have any options in the secondary given the injuries.

we're gonna dance with who we brought on this one fellas.

Perhaps JPP needs to throw Corey in the ice bath?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
    Prince came up gimpy toward the end of the game as well.
    I was trying to forget that lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80