+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rushing game

Rushing game

57 yards rushing? It's getting worse every week (sans last week). Is it Ahmad. He is having trouble making the right moves and finding holes. Sometimes he reminds me of that cartoon character when his legs are moving really fast but he is not going anywhere. Is the run line that bad?
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

We are running the ball less because it seems like the 2 - 3 yard gains are simply not enough.

We know that once we get to 3rd and 1, we never go for the running play. That's what makes the difference between now and what we used to be. We're afraid to run the ball too often and I don't blame them.

I was yelling CALL A BROWN DIVE on all the 3rd and short situations we had... never happened, and one time when they had brown on the field they wasted a timeout and bradshaw came out. He wasn't limping off the field or anything at that point...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by mike kennedy View Post
    57 yards rushing? It's getting worse every week (sans last week). Is it Ahmad. He is having trouble making the right moves and finding holes. Sometimes he reminds me of that cartoon character when his legs are moving really fast but he is not going anywhere. Is the run line that bad?
    It seems like he could be the problem. When Brown goes in...he seems to find a hole somehow and pick up several yards. Ahmad always seems to make things look more difficult. They had a great drive when the both ran the ball...they got away from it though.

Bench Player
    When Bradshaw first came to the Giants you had the feeling he could take it all the way on any play. I call it playing on fire. He doesn't have that energy anymore and is just a tough inside runner who can get you 4 yards instead of 3. Andre Brown really showed a lot and should get at least half the load. I know the coaches are stubborn but you have to play your playmakers. Give Wilson more of a shot too. You saw his burst last night on the kickoffs. He's a threat to take it to the house on any play.