+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

well my DE idea thread doesnt look that bad anymore

Most ppl thought i was crazy, but bottom line is Osi is only affective when he is against a O linemen that cant move and as well a Qb that cant move.
    He is purely 1 dimensional and looked brutal out there.

bring him in on 3rd and 10 + yard situation.

JPP on 1 side and Tuck and kiwi alternate the other side. Most of you mention that we do rotate, well I saw a lot of Osi last night and it wasnt good.

This whole Dline is just not getting it done. No contain or anything. brutal effort but still they arent the reason why we lost.
    Last edited by sheepdip; 10-01-2012 at 11:08 AM.

Is Ojomo healthy yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdip View Post
    Most ppl thought i was crazy, but bottom line is Osi is only affective when he is against a O linemen that cant move and as well a Qb that cant move.
    He is purely 1 dimensional and looked brutal out there.

bring him in on 3rd and 10 + yard situation.

JPP on 1 side and Tuck and kiwi alternate the other side. Most of you mention that we do rotate, well I saw a lot of Osi last night and it wasnt good.

This whole Dline is just not getting it done. No contain or anything. brutal effort but still they are the reason why we lost.
    Osi has become a situational player and the less situations the better, we should have tried to trade him when he still had some value on the market...

Chase Blackburn leads the team in sacks with (2).... The Giants might be the most overrated D-line in the NFL. Tuck and Osi look horrible and JPP is good but seems like his motor isn't what it was last year and he gives up a lot on his pass rush to try and bat the ball at LOS.

I don't want to hear Tuck talk anymore...I want to see him show up on the field. SMH...4 games and only 2&1/2 sacks for those three. The only time the Giants seem to get pressure is when they blitz with their LB's, CB's or safeties...These guys NEED to beat their man and they're not doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Chase Blackburn leads the team in sacks with (2).... The Giants might be the most overrated D-line in the NFL. Tuck and Osi look horrible and JPP is good but seems like his motor isn't what it was last year and he gives up a lot on his pass rush to try and bat the ball at LOS.

I don't want to hear Tuck talk anymore...I want to see him show up on the field. SMH...4 games and only 2&1/2 sacks for those three. The only time the Giants seem to get pressure is when they blitz with their LB's, CB's or safeties...These guys NEED to beat their man and they're not doing it.
    Very few people seem to want to admit it, but you are spot on. Our d-line is HIGHLY overrated, but we need them to perform at a high level because our DB's suck so bad in coverage.