+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Andre Brown should be starting

Andre Brown should be starting and getting more carries. Don't get me wrong, I like Bradshaw but with his style of play, he's an injury away from ending his season. He needs to be preserved and let Brown get the majority of the carries. Brown really adds a new dynamic to the running game. Bradshaw obviously will still have a huge role, but I think our running game needs some fresh legs in there to open up the offense.

I think Andre should carry more of the load next weekend to see how it works. I'm afraid Bradshaw hasn't looked that good at all lately. He's useful on the RB screens though with his incredible stiff arm.

I'm not fully sold on Brown yet, but I'd go with Brown just for one thing, he has break-away speed while Bradshaw doesn't. Bradshaw while reliable, simply does not get any big plays running the ball anymore. With Brown who can go to the yard at any given play should make the opposing defense to honor the run more which should give Eli nice passing lanes not to mention the play-action being more effective.

Yeah, I think Bradshaw is playing hurt and they are not giving us the full story with him. He runs his heart out every carry and I think he's one of the toughest back in the league. I just feel that Brown opens up the offense just a bit more,seems more flexible, better hands, has a good speed burst through the holes and gets good separation in the open field. They can develop him into a legitmate offensive threat.

How about a little more Wilson action as well? I'd say he earned some more snaps with his special teams performance.

Bradshaw still looked hurt from last week to be honest, not at 100%. Still, Brown should definitely get more carries.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

with the carries brown had, he didn't look any better or worse than Bradshaw.

coupled with the pressure on eli, it certainly didn't look like the problem was who was carrying the ball.

I totally waiting for Wilson to make an impact, but I don't think the coaches are sold on him yet to get him in the regular rotation. I'm hoping they get him more involved because he has so much potential and he hard runner with big play ability. For now, he's making his mark on kick off returns, big time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    How about a little more Wilson action as well? I'd say he earned some more snaps with his special teams performance.

Either way, I said I was willing to give Bradshaw the benefit of the doubt. Yes, I think now is the time where we see how both Brown and Wilson actually play.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants928 View Post
    I totally waiting for Wilson to make an impact, but I don't think the coaches are sold on him yet to get him in the regular rotation. I'm hoping they get him more involved because he has so much potential and he hard runner with big play ability. For now, he's making his mark on kick off returns, big time.
    Today was probably his fumble test, and he passed with flying colors.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.