+ Reply to Thread

Black unicorn was no where to be seen.

While I like him as a player and dude has talent, he still seems to get lost and he wasn't much of a factor last night. Eli and him still seem to be not on the same page at times after 4 games.

In many ways, last night's game was very weird.

black unicorn was in chipping pass rushers because the o line couldn't do its job.

Wasn't a pass over his head by a few inches, almost made the catch?

He had a monstrous catch and run called back bc of a dumb *** holding penalty. Then they had him stay in to help pass protect bc the Eagles were bringing it on almost every play.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    While I like him as a player and dude has talent, he still seems to get lost and he wasn't much of a factor last night. Eli and him still seem to be not on the same page at times after 4 games.

In many ways, last night's game was very weird.
    Dude, he had to chip block and help this pathetic oline that we have like 90% of the plays. I am suprised Eli didn't get sacked at all

Quote Originally Posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
    black unicorn was in chipping pass rushers because the o line couldn't do its job.
    Amazes me how many people on these boards either dont understand the basics or under the delusion that our Oline could handle the Eagles pass rush. Our Oline was totally outmatched.
    For what its worth Eagles Oline was too but doesnt take a genius to see that Vick/McCoy are FAR more elusive than Eli/Bradshaw.

Quote Originally Posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
    Exactly.. come on with this topic...
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by Giants928 View Post
    He had a monstrous catch and run called back bc of a dumb *** holding penalty. Then they had him stay in to help pass protect bc the Eagles were bringing it on almost every play.
    I think the defender was going down anyway, so the hold was beyond stupid to begin with.

Bennett did a great job this week. His great reception got called back due to a boneheaded holding penalty, and the other time he ran out Eli threw a boneheaded pick in traffic. The fact that Eli didn't get sacked once tells me Bennett is great in the blocking game, which is where we need him honestly...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Was black unicorn pass blocking on every offensive down? No. He had 0 catch. As much as I like the black unicorn, I expect a little more. No more excuses ok.