+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Canty, Austin, Ojomo, Tracey

When is Canty supposed to come back if ever?

Why was Austin not in the game (or did I just miss him doing nothing?)?

Is Ojomo just a funny name to say or is he ever going to play a real down for the team?

Where is Adrian Tracey?

Our D-line needs bodies and right now we don't have them.

There are rumors that Chris Canty's summer surgery was a little more involved than initially reported. He has refused to answer if questions about the surgery as well. When asked if he had micro fracture surgery, he gave an obtuse response.

If he did in fact have that surgery, then it is safe to say he will not be coming off the IR this year. Furthermore, I think it is reasonable to think he will either have to take a pay cut or risk being cut himself in 2013. A fair number of people who have Microfracture surgery never return to form. Those who do, often take 18+ months to do it.

Marvin Austin sucks....I saw one snap of his where he got blown off the line by one guy....probably didn't get many more.

Chris Canty is on the PUP list, which would allow him to come back on the active roster after game 6. You normally don't waste a roster spot on someone who won't play the whole year. I don't know if he'll play game 7, but I can almost guarantee that he will play a role this season.

As for Austin, I don't know how good of a player he'll be, but the Eagles were doubling the DTs all night, presumably because of the new C they had playing.

We badly needed a fresh DT rotation and production was lacking. You know, I dont remember seeing pressure up the middle a single snap. Pressuring the A gaps is critical for DE's to get to the QB. Without pressure up the middle a QB can do what ever he wants, especially Mike Vick.

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post

Is Ojomo just a funny name to say or is he ever going to play a real down for the team?

Where is Adrian Tracey?

Canty is on the PUP list so we won't hear anything until week 6. Austin was in the game, I noticed our DT's were getting doubled. I saw Tracy playing ST's and I'm not sure on Ojomo.

At this point, why not try using Tracy more on the DLine? Osi and Tuck aren't taking care of business. Plus, we can use the body out there.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    At this point, why not try using Tracy more on the DLine? Osi and Tuck aren't taking care of business. Plus, we can use the body out there.
    i have been wondering the same thing, the big news in camp was who is going to take Tolly's place, well we found someone but he is not getting snaps that Tolly did

Where is Adrian Tracey?

All of these guys are hurt with the exception of Austin who was being bullied whenever e got in the game. Let me add I'm not mad at him. I hope he comes along.

I'm mad at Tuck's *** getting bullied the whole game and I'm mad at Osi making a damn fool of himself on national television.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Where is Adrian Tracey?

I really do believe that our DTs aren't making any kind of impact on defense.