+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When Rivers come back, it's time to move Kiwi back to DE

We need bodies there, and frankly Kiwi's pass rush will probably be exponentially better than what Tuck or Osi has been doing recently.

We need that rotation again. I'm suck of Osi and Tuck sucking wind after 2 downs. JPP is in on virtually every play getting chipped, chopped, and doubled, and yet Osi and Tuck can't do a damn thing.

Yep , I so agree with this. We need rotation at the d-line now more than ever. Maybe this will weed out the problem.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    We need bodies there, and frankly Kiwi's pass rush will probably be exponentially better than what Tuck or Osi has been doing recently.

We need that rotation again. I'm suck of Osi and Tuck sucking wind after 2 downs. JPP is in on virtually every play getting chipped, chopped, and doubled, and yet Osi and Tuck can't do a damn thing.
    Osi has been non-existant and he has no excuse. However, I will give Tuck a pass thus far as I think he would be more effective with Canty in there as he would not have to play DT as much if at all. Tuck is winded because he is in the interior way too much without Canty in there.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

AGREED! I was thinking the same thing last night. Kiwi doesn't make an impact at backer. He's only decent at that spot. Not great. Osi is better talker than he is a player at this point and Tuck is in for very long season which hopefully results in him retiring. That way he'll go down as a career Giant and all of the people who love him unconditionally will still have their fond memories to hold on to. If he keeps throwing up bricks like has has been this season and last season he's going to tarnish his legacy.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    Osi has been non-existant and he has no excuse. However, I will give Tuck a pass thus far as I think he would be more effective with Canty in there as he would not have to play DT as much if at all. Tuck is winded because he is in the interior way too much without Canty in there.
    Also, Tuck has largely been shutting up. Osi is sounding like a freaking Jet now... all talk and no work.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

they'll use him situationally, but the guy has been taking virtually all his snaps at LBer for like 3 years now.

it's just not that simple to say 'ok, you're a defensive end again'.

tuck and osi need to git they're **** straight, that's what needs to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
    they'll use him situationally, but the guy has been taking virtually all his snaps at LBer for like 3 years now.

it's just not that simple to say 'ok, you're a defensive end again'.

tuck and osi need to git they're **** straight, that's what needs to happen.
    I disagree. Kiwi still plays DE on the Nascar package. I'm sure he remembers just fine how to play DE and play contain as well as rush the passer.

Remember, in college he was a premier DE and was drafted as such. I have a world of confidence in him.

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post

I would much rather they insert Tracey and Ojomo into the rotation
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I would much rather they insert Tracey and Ojomo into the rotation
    +1

Same.

Kiwi is not going back to DE. Only in the NASCAR. RF you are right, we need Ojomo to step up. And Tracy. Osi should only be in on 3rd and long.

I bet we go DL/OL early in the draft. Maybe even 1 and 2