+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

30 games under Fewell, team has given up 21 pts or more

Given up 21 or more points 16 times!!!!!!!!

Re: 30 games under Fewell, team has given up 21 pts or more

Fewell sucks top 5 worst dc in league right now.

Hes gone spags will be fired and the giants will hire him no worries. Tell spags hes our next HC after coughlin contract finishes.

"I test how other people deal with reality"

offense turnovers count for some of those points. D ended up playing 25 min of the first 30. that is not cool that the O did nothing the first half.

[quote user="Harooni"]offense turnovers count for some of those points. D ended up playing 25 min of the first 30. that is not cool that the O did nothing the first half.
    [/quote]

The offense played terribly but don't try to fault the entire game on them. The defense was on the field for 25 minutes in the first half because they gave up 11 first downs and 5 on third or fourth down.

"I test how other people deal with reality"

[quote user="Eli2Nicks612"][quote user="Harooni"]offense turnovers count for some of those points. D ended up playing 25 min of the first 30. that is not cool that the O did nothing the first half.
    [/quote]

The offense played terribly but don't try to fault the entire game on them. The defense was on the field for 25 minutes in the first half because they gave up 11 first downs and 5 on third or fourth down.[/quote]

its mainly gilbrides fault we could have controlled the game from the first qtr REX gave us the game, and our Run was working.

yes we have trouble gettng off the field on 3rd downs. we need a cover LB.

[quote user="I Bleed Blue 56"]Hes gone spags will be fired and the giants will hire him no worries. Tell spags hes our next HC after coughlin contract finishes.[/quote]

I like that!
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

Bench Player

Fire Fewell & cut Rolle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran

[quote user="M0rbid"]Given up 21 or more points***** 16 times!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Fewell is marginally better than Sheridan was but we need a much better defensive coach. Our defense just looks terrible, they can't stop much most of the time.

Bench Player

Sad to say he is but a fraction of the whole problem. Our players with a few exceptions have no heart, no sense of urgency, and they just dont seem to care. Maybe the team should start giving fines for dropped balls and piss poor or missed tackles. why not make them pay 5 grand for a blown coverage?? I bet they would start getting their heads and asses in the game then. I do agree though that we need a coaching overhaul. they have no fire and no imagination. same tired predictable plays all the time. its disgraceful....Big Blue D is supposed to be Elite, among the best in the league but for the past couple of years its just been awful.