+ Reply to Thread

Some great news from yesterday:

We are all still fans of the Giants and not the Jets

You guys should all know this by now. Coughlin needs to get back on the hot seat for us to pull a run, so he is setting us up perfectly down the stretch. The bad playcalling, the terrible decisions, the lack of energy... it is all leading to a superbowl run once the media jumps on that "Coughlin's on the hot seat" wagon.

Bad loss last night, but we will live to see another loss even more gut wrentching then that... :-)

Go Giants

this is the first thing that has made me the least bit happy since tynes missed that FG last night

Santonio Holmes is such a *****.....
    So glad I am not a Jets fan.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Jets suck, they really really suck!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    We are all still fans of the Giants and not the Jets

You guys should all know this by now. Coughlin needs to get back on the hot seat for us to pull a run, so he is setting us up perfectly down the stretch. The bad playcalling, the terrible decisions, the lack of energy... it is all leading to a superbowl run once the media jumps on that "Coughlin's on the hot seat" wagon.

Bad loss last night, but we will live to see another loss even more gut wrentching then that... :-)

Go Giants
    No matter how bad the coaching may be at times this year it won't be enough to put Coughlin back on the hot seat. No chance, not a season removed from a Super Bowl title.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Seeing the Jets eat s### doesn't make me feel any better about our terrible performance last night and going 0-2 in the division.

That being said, I think our team needs games like this and lots of doubters before they release the krakken so to say. So I expect Coughlin and Co. to bounce back from this. GIANTS ALL DAY!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    No matter how bad the coaching may be at times this year it won't be enough to put Coughlin back on the hot seat. No chance, not a season removed from a Super Bowl title.
    I dont know, a few more coaching blunders like last nights final drive may. Don't under estimate the media in NY. I already hear some birds chirping on this site about "the next HC"...

the whole rex ryan party seems to be (FINALLY) coming to an end.

he's like a freakin' hollywood movie script right now, and not in a good way.

"I was gonna say we got our butts kicked, but really we got our asses kicked"?

If i was a fan i'd be FURIOUS. Stop with the funny Rex and maybe fix the football team.

Holy cow.