+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Greetings from an Eagles fan

Greetings Giant fans. I just wanted to drop in and say thank you for a great game yet agian between our teams. With that being said,
    I truly love my Eagles, however, I believe that the Eagles won the game on paper but in reality should not have won. Your Giants outplyed us in every single area but one. We were a little better in the rushing department in the 4th qaurter. Though both of our teams did not play up to our potentials, the fact of the matter is that my Eagles stunk and did not deserve to win. Du eto some suspect calls we won. Ill tak eit but it does not feel as good as if we woudl have won by talent and skill. I hope that the next meeting between our teams is a better played game by both teams. Eli really hsowed me that he is has progressed into a very good QB. Best of luck in the future games and until we meet again, God bless.

Well, i'll take your words at face value until proven otherwise. Thanks for the props. And, no offense, but I hope we blow you out week 17. You know, as a fan of the organization... I'm sure you hope to blow us out as well.

Quote Originally Posted by powerplay85 View Post
    Greetings Giant fans. I just wanted to drop in and say thank you for a great game yet agian between our teams. With that being said,
    I truly love my Eagles, however, I believe that the Eagles won the game on paper but in reality should not have won. Your Giants outplyed us in every single area but one. We were a little better in the rushing department in the 4th qaurter. Though both of our teams did not play up to our potentials, the fact of the matter is that my Eagles stunk and did not deserve to win. Du eto some suspect calls we won. Ill tak eit but it does not feel as good as if we woudl have won by talent and skill. I hope that the next meeting between our teams is a better played game by both teams. Eli really hsowed me that he is has progressed into a very good QB. Best of luck in the future games and until we meet again, God bless.
    200 yards rushing vs 57.......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Was it that close?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

309 passing yards vs 247.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    309 passing yards vs 247.
    they out rushed the Giants by 150 yards and Giants only come up with 60 more yards passing with a pick in the endzone.
    The rushing killed the Giants....on defense and offense
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Like I said if that is what is in the cards for that day so be it. As long as it is becuase we did not play our best and that your Giants were the better team, I am ok with it. I just despise winning a game due to penalty. Had that penalty not happened I have no doubt the kick would not have been short. You guys have a great team there is no doubt about that. I also understand why you may feel I am just trolling given the nature of Eagle fans. I assure you I am a realistic Eagles an and will always call it the way it is. My team played like crap until the fourth and in my opinion are lucky that Eli did not shred us. I am not your typical Eagles fan, I do not care what team a person likes as long as we can have an adult discussion and disagree without a fight becuase lets face it, were not children and should act like adults. God bless my new friend. I hope to talk football with you and all the Giant fans again at our next meeting or whenever you want to talk.

Yeah Eagles played their A game and yet only beat Giants C game by 2 points, not impressed. Vick is not going to last either. Giants are licking their chops already for the 2nd meeting.

they out rushed the Giants by 150 yards and Giants only come up with 60 more yards passing with a pick in the endzone.
    The rushing killed the Giants....on defense and offense
    So that means nothing Giants should have still won the game. If Eagles had two scores and would have just destroyed the Giants then I would agree with you. I've seen the Giants have a lot of run yards more than another team and the other team won.

A nice Eagles fan? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?