+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Should have run one more play, no excuses!!

The risk in running a 5 yard out to the sidelines greatly outweighed any chance of Tynes making a 54 yarder.
    15 seconds plenty of time. You either complete to the sidelines out of bounds or throw it way. No excuse, horrible coaching decision.
    Coughlin even had another chance to change his mind after the TO, even worse!!

I completely agree, kicking on 3rd down for that particular situation is a bad move, it's far more worth getting the extra yards instead of having the extra down for a botched snap, because 15 seconds simply isn't enough to reset and kick at all, not to mention the kicker being rushed and totally out of rhythm.

I would have changed my mind after the missed FG.

.... and we shouldn't have burned that timeout and Eli shouldn't have thrown the pick and Osi shouldn't have played the second half like Stephen Hawking and if my Aunty had balls she'd be my uncle.

It's a tough one, it's a sore one, it's one we could/shoulda but it's in the books.

12 games to go starting with Cleveland.

lol after he missed the 1st fg I was screaming at my friends tv to run 1 more play but he didn't..........

Quote Originally Posted by Kendo15 View Post
    .... and we shouldn't have burned that timeout and Eli shouldn't have thrown the pick and Osi shouldn't have played the second half like Stephen Hawking and if my Aunty had balls she'd be my uncle.

It's a tough one, it's a sore one, it's one we could/shoulda but it's in the books.

you know what the worst part that killed me about Osi was he gave up containment twice Vick burned him and Mccoy burned him.....the guy that called you all these names before the game you knew he was going to try to make you look like a fool and he did....but hey what can you say she is a great RB.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendo15 View Post

lol...If my aunt had balls, I love it. What's going to happen if we manage to loose to Cleveland?

Quote Originally Posted by GIANTSED101 View Post
    lol...If my aunt had balls, I love it. What's going to happen if we manage to loose to Cleveland?
    We get up for San Fran.

Simple!

Seeing the Eli has a history of playing down to the competition against no name QBs, I expect the most nail-biting game against Cleveland.

And if for some twilight reason that Giants lose, the season now looks to be a lost cause.

But if Nicks plays, 100% Giants will win.

Giants save their ****tiest coaching for the Eagles; the Eagles save their best coaching for the Giants.