+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,364

    Giants deserved to lose

    Same old refried gameplan that I've come to expect against the Eagles.

  2. #2
    Gotta love "Vanilla Offense" Gilbride.

  3. #3
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    26,062
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    Gotta love "Vanilla Offense" Gilbride.
    300 + yards pf passign is not Vanilla. Its the ****ty run game they Giants have.
    Oh yeah,,,,, the D let up almost 200 yards of rushing to boot
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  4. #4
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,364
    Same **** that has lost us 8 of the last 9.

    Nobody can play to the strength of the Eagles defense like Killdrive. Nobody.

    The good news is that the Giants only have one more game to lose against the Eagles.....then, Reid will go back to being the same unsteady dude the Eagles fans hate, and our coaching staff will return to their senses.

  5. #5
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,364
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    300 + yards pf passign is not Vanilla. Its the ****ty run game they Giants have.
    Oh yeah,,,,, the D let up almost 200 yards of rushing to boot
    I said before this game that if Bradshaw started and got the lion's share of the rushes, the Giants would lose.

  6. #6
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    26,062
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    I said before this game that if Bradshaw started and got the lion's share of the rushes, the Giants would lose.
    Did Brown get hurt to the point of not being bale to play?? I was at work and was lsitening on the radio for 90% of the game. I knew he limped off at one point and only got like 5 carries....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  7. #7
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,409
    You gotta love how we maybe ran one play with 2 TE's and pounded the rock up the middle.

    With that stupid "wide 9 defense", nothing would work better than power sets and a heavy dose of Andre Brown though the 1,3 & 2,4 gaps.

    Attack right up the middle. Something we clearly had no clue about last night, yet seem to run it to perfection last week vs Carolina. Unreal...

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    300 + yards pf passign is not Vanilla. Its the ****ty run game they Giants have.
    Oh yeah,,,,, the D let up almost 200 yards of rushing to boot
    Yes let's thank Gilbride for our fabulous one-dimensional passing offense, even though we have a Brown who had 100 yards running last week.
    PASS PASS PASS WEEPIE!!!!

  9. #9
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,364
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Did Brown get hurt to the point of not being bale to play?? I was at work and was lsitening on the radio for 90% of the game. I knew he limped off at one point and only got like 5 carries....
    Brown limped off late in the game, but I think he was okay.

  10. #10
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    26,062
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    Yes let's thank Gilbride for our fabulous one-dimensional passing offense, even though we have a Brown who had 100 yards running last week.
    PASS PASS PASS WEEPIE!!!!
    one dimesional is NOT vanilla. Two dif things...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts