+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brian Dawkins

Angry Brian Dawkins

I think I vomitted in my mouth when I saw him, I couldn't stand that cheap shot artist. He was a great player but man I don't miss him at all. I despise Brian Dawkins!!!

Eh....if you were an Eagles fan you'd worship the ground he walked on.

Most fans of other teams (more like all fans) hated Jacobs and the way he acted (probably Rolle too). But to us, Jacobs is Giant for life and we love him.

Kind of annoying that they picked the Giants game to retire his number considering what he did to Ike Hilliard back in the day.

I can honestly say that he's a player that I trully disliked, him along with Harrison.

We should retire Strahan's number at the end of the season, he can come out on the field and lead the fans in the biggest "STOMP EM OUT" ever...

That is my word, when that man came out there, I had a feeling big blue might lose. I am normally optimistic, but that man is a giant killer for real. He has a history of beating us time after time. I was glad to see him there, he was probably my favorite bird throughout the years because he played at a level that made games fun, like last night. Next time, we'll take them birds out.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Eh....if you were an Eagles fan you'd worship the ground he walked on.

Most fans of other teams (more like all fans) hated Jacobs and the way he acted (probably Rolle too). But to us, Jacobs is Giant for life and we love him.
    +1

he was a player i would have loved to see in blue.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
    +1

he was a player i would have loved to see in blue.
    I despised him as an Eagle but would have loved him as a Giant. He was a great player and will be going to HOF one day.