+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: On to Cleveland

On to Cleveland

They have a decent runningame, receivers drop balls, a decent D. This might be a tough one but I'm cinfident we'll bounce back this week with a with. Maybe we should keep Nicks out again so he's at full strength for SF.

These are the types of games that we usually struggle in. Ya know, the games that we are supposed to win easily. I just hope we see more of Andre Brown. I think Nicks will play if he is able to play. From what I saw of their Thursday game against the Ravens, the also have some receivers that will cause us some problems if they can actually hang on to the ball. The have a nice front four on defense as well. D'Quell Jackson is legit at MLB. I expect us to win, but it will be close

BTW, thanks for talking about something other than last night's game, which is officially in my rearview mirror

Nicks should definitely sit this game out. I really think this is going to be a tough game,but I expect this team to take it to Cleveland there is no way they can lose this one and hopefully the battle of PA goes to the Steelers next week

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Nicks should definitely sit this game out. I really think this is going to be a tough game,but I expect this team to take it to Cleveland there is no way they can lose this one and hopefully the battle of PA goes to the Steelers next week
    really???
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Lol the browns have been playing decent ball all year. By no means is this an "easy" win...

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Lol the browns have been playing decent ball all year. By no means is this an "easy" win...
    Never said it was but the fact remains our team should "should" beat the Browns without any trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    really???
    really.............

Why would anyone think any of the games we play are sure to win a game?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

No way they lose this game? I said the same thing about our games vs Seattle and the Redskins in our house last season. LOL