+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What do you guys think of Linval Joseph?

I think he's alright, but at times it seems like he gets overpowered. Which is strange, because he looks like and is often touted as one of the strongest guys on the team.

All-Pro
    He is a beast and very under rated.

Veteran
    Naww, just once or twice a game. Other than that I feel he been beyond solid, he been a monster down there. But hey, I dont evaluate tape, just from a fans view.

If we ever lose him to injury or FA in the future, we're going to miss this guy a ton. He generates a nice amount of pressure considering his size.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    He is a beast and very under rated.
    Agreed. Total Beast! The Eagles made it a point to double team him the entire game. If you watch the tape, you'll notice they made sure they always had 2 people blocking him.

I like him a lot in the pass rush. He's not the best run defender but he's not awful. After reading my original post it seems like I'm hating on him. I'm not, I just wanted another opinion on him lol

2nd best DL on the team

He's pretty damn good. Rocky Bernard is playing well too. But we need Canty back because Austin and Kuhn don't look ready yet.

Marvin Austin is the guy that concerns me.....haven't heard his name all year.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Marvin Austin is the guy that concerns me.....haven't heard his name all year.
    Austin played 6 snaps last night and got pushed around like a rag doll.