+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The sky is not falling

ok, after getting through a long day at work and finally getting over that dreadful loss, I have to be honest. For some reason I'm really not that worried right now. Maybe because this is normal, we go up and down up and down. We have injuries, we have inconsistent play calling. It is what it is, I guess I should be use to this roller coaster team. I can honestly say that I trully feel that this team is going to repeat and I'm not just being a homer. The NFC is pretty much wide open and it's still early in the season.

Go Giants!!!!

You're right. We're 2-2, the Packers are 2-2, the patriots are 2-2.......12 games to go.......After next week we'll be 3-2, and when the steelers smother Vick, they'll be 3-2.....it's wide-open.
    I miss Red Hook

Quote Originally Posted by bklyn1028 View Post
    You're right. We're 2-2, the Packers are 2-2, the patriots are 2-2.......12 games to go.......After next week we'll be 3-2, and when the steelers smother Vick, they'll be 3-2.....it's wide-open.
    That's the spirit....the season just barely started. We're always bound to lose a game against the Eagles. That's one team we just don't sweep. We'd be lucky to split the series with them.

It's premature to really think that far down the road, let's just win one game at a time.

All-Pro
    Well if Nicks is hurt worse than they are letting us know it might be a rough road ahead. They could got having the best WR's to just average.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Well if Nicks is hurt worse than they are letting us know it might be a rough road ahead. They could got having the best WR's to just average.
    Yea it's going to be tough without Nicks but as long as we can atleast stay in the thick of things we should be fine. The reality is even though we lost a tough game that's what normaly happens with the Eagles. What also happens is they normally fall apart and so do the Cowboys at some point. (look at last night). As long as the NFC keeps beating the heck out of each other and we get some divisional games under our belt we should be fine.

Sky isnt falling and I thought they played well enough. I think they may have to go 11-5 though to get a Wildcard spot so they cant afford to give games away when they can take them like they did Sunday night

the season is so early, we have concerns (injuries, defense, o line) but we've also have some bright spots (Eli, Hixon, Barden, Brown, Wilson).

We look like a 2-2 team right now, but as a Giants fan i know that we're not going to win the Superbowl in September, so i'm not worked up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by GIANTSED101 View Post
    ok, after getting through a long day at work and finally getting over that dreadful loss, I have to be honest. For some reason I'm really not that worried right now. Maybe because this is normal, we go up and down up and down. We have injuries, we have inconsistent play calling. It is what it is, I guess I should be use to this roller coaster team. I can honestly say that I trully feel that this team is going to repeat and I'm not just being a homer. The NFC is pretty much wide open and it's still early in the season.

Go Giants!!!!
    Any one giving up on the Giants at this point are clueless. This team has proven the ability to get hot at the end of the year. They just need to make it to playoffs. The big issue is with such a tough schedule they can't lose games that were very much in their grasp to win.

I think we'll have a true understanding of were we are once we get threw these first 10 games. If we're below .500 and have a poor divisional record then I'll start to panic, until then I'll be hoping for the best.