+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm tired of bradshaw

I'm tired of bradshaw

AB is way past his prime. get our young bucks in there. we Definitely need to get some offensive lineman. that's our weak spot.
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

Veteran
    He isn't past his prime, he just has no patience and does not press the hole. Dude left mad yards on the field by cutting back. Brown needs to start.

Veteran
    Bradshaw is an avg RB and thus easily replaceable, hopefully Wilson (if he improves) will be our starter next year

Its not like Brown did any better yesterday, but with more carries who knows.

They ran behind the same line against the same D and got the same results - squat.
    "...gently down the loser stream!!"

--80--

I'be heard the commentators, not that I like commentators, his running style is odd. Odd as it may be.. but his running style is an issue. average RB's lifespan is 5 years
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

Eli is the SHOW, not Bradshaw, keep with the program people. And there's no way in hell Andre Brown show will ever overtake Eli show.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Carter View Post
    He isn't past his prime, he just has no patience and does not press the hole. Dude left mad yards on the field by cutting back. Brown needs to start.
    He is now injury prone, but he still runs hard.

I don't necessarily think he's past his prime, but he's not as indispensable as some people may think... His feet worry me quite a bit, and he's due a pretty good chunk of money if he stays next season, so ultimately that may seal his fate with the team.

He needs to stop dancing around back there and just hit the holes!
    ALL IN!

Bradshaw is mediocre at best at this point. Why they gave him the ball on 3rd and 1 is beyond explanation.

+ Reply to Thread