+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm tired of bradshaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Its not like Brown did any better yesterday, but with more carries who knows.

They ran behind the same line against the same D and got the same results - squat.
    Bradshaw was involved in 85% of snaps.....Brown was in on 13%....the poor running was all on Bradshaw last night.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    Eli is the SHOW, not Bradshaw, keep with the program people. And there's no way in hell Andre Brown show will ever overtake Eli show.
    What does that have to do with ANYTHING?

No one is more important than Eli, this is Eli's team. You're stating the obvious.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by FUUFNF View Post
    I don't necessarily think he's past his prime, but he's not as indispensable as some people may think... His feet worry me quite a bit, and he's due a pretty good chunk of money if he stays next season, so ultimately that may seal his fate with the team.
    Tell me about it....people forget that the Giants were outrushed by over 500 yards last year. I think we can replace Bradshaws 55 yards per game.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/stats/_/name/nyg/year/2011

we'll see alot of new faces next season for sure. upgrade the O-line and probably D-line.we might have a low season or two while restructuring this team
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

Quote Originally Posted by giant-4-life View Post
    get our young bucks in there.
    Brown is a year younger than Bradshaw. Wilson is obviously the future, that's what he was drafted to be. It was good to see him light it up, even if it was only as part of the return unit. Can't wait til he earns a decent role on offense.

People talk about him like he's 30, but Bradshaw is only 26. I'm not saying he's amazing or anything, but people forget one thing. While it is already mentioned this is the Eli show there is a very important reason why Bradshaw is our starter: he pass protects with the best of them. Coughlin's number one priority is keeping #10 upright. Until anyone can prove they can pass block as well or better than him he will be in on the majority of the snaps.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

I ain't buying it, there is more to the issue than Bradshaw. The execution is not there....

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    I ain't buying it, there is more to the issue than Bradshaw. The execution is not there....
    Brown seems to do just fine behind the same line, didn't get enought touches in this game to get in a groove, but still runs down hill and rarely loses yardage.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

All-Pro

AB

He needs another back to press him. Not sure why Brown and Ramses didn't get what they deserved this past week.

MORE REPS

This isn't so much about age as it is about running style. Both Bradshaw and Brown run hard, but Brown is more explosive; he finds the holes and runs through it dragging DLinemen with him if he has to. Right now, Whether it's because of injuries over the years or lack of vision, Bradshaw is a 3 yards and a cloud of dust type of RB

+ Reply to Thread