+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm tired of bradshaw

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    Eli is the SHOW, not Bradshaw, keep with the program people. And there's no way in hell Andre Brown show will ever overtake Eli show.
    WHAT?

i said this about bradshaw after cowgirls game and i got torched for it. he isnt good anymore thanks for the time ab but "next man up"
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    Bradshaw is mediocre at best at this point. Why they gave him the ball on 3rd and 1 is beyond explanation.
    I agree, but what I DID like was late in the game when it was 3rd and half a yard. We went SHOTGUN. That was a great call by the coaches, because our short yardage game hasn't been able to do anything, but it seems that from the shotgun, we always seem to convert 3rd and 2 or 3. Why shouldn't we be able to use it to convert 3rd and a foot?
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Its not like Brown did any better yesterday, but with more carries who knows.

They ran behind the same line against the same D and got the same results - squat.
    Brown played 9 snaps. Hardly was given a chance

Bradshaw at this point should just be a 3rd down back. The Giants will wait till it is painfully obvious though to make a change

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    People talk about him like he's 30, but Bradshaw is only 26. I'm not saying he's amazing or anything, but people forget one thing. While it is already mentioned this is the Eli show there is a very important reason why Bradshaw is our starter: he pass protects with the best of them. Coughlin's number one priority is keeping #10 upright. Until anyone can prove they can pass block as well or better than him he will be in on the majority of the snaps.
    Bradshaw runs like he's 32.

Andre Brown is basically a brand new running back as far as the condition of his body.

And Brown is fine in pass protection......he wasn't perfect, but he was good enough for Eli to rip up the Bucs and Panthers.

It's a numbers game, and all the numbers are pointing to Bradshaw no longer being a special running back.

Bradshaw would likely be the #2 running back on any other NFL team.
    Last edited by joemorrisforprez; 10-02-2012 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    i said this about bradshaw after cowgirls game and i got torched for it. he isnt good anymore thanks for the time ab but "next man up"
    4.6 yds a carry is awful. This terrible short yardage back gained 9 on a 4th and 1 he last time he touched the ball in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Brown played 9 snaps. Hardly was given a chance
    No doubt - doesn't automatically mean anything though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    No doubt - doesn't automatically mean anything though.
    Running backs need to get into a rythym. Look at McCoy....he did zilch the first half, and then broke open in the 2nd half.

If the Giants used Brown, and went up tempo to prevent Philly from rotating, it would have made a difference.

Bradshaw is running with heavy feet.....he's just not the same back as he was a few years back.....his feet, his ankles, and now his neck. Time to turn the page.
    Last edited by joemorrisforprez; 10-02-2012 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    Eli is the SHOW, not Bradshaw, keep with the program people. And there's no way in hell Andre Brown show will ever overtake Eli show.
    Are you in the right thread?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

+ Reply to Thread