+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 72
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    Uhmm coaching? Coughlin is an old fool that stays with the status quo and he is only making changes when he is forced by an injury.
    You can call him old and stubborn, but a fool? No.

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    Yes it's the reason why Brown is in the HOF in the eyes of many here that he got to start against putrid d of Carolina and Tampa Bay.
    Uh, 32 teams and Tampa has the 4th best run defense at only 75/game....

    And the only person here mentioning HOF is you. We are simply saying the Giants are a better team with Brown running the ball.
    Last edited by moosedrool; 10-02-2012 at 04:47 PM.

  3. #53
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    12,454
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    If you want to only see the stats, so be it, but you can't dismiss the fact that Brown was also a beneficiary of some putrid d. And how did Brown do against Eagles? Do you just toss out that stat because he didn't start? Why? He still played in the game.

    Your take on Cleveland game is, well, you are giving their running game too much value, Giants running game is window dressing, it'll never outperform the passing game and become the central mainstay that decides the outcome of games because Gilbride abandons the running game by 2nd half. The outcome more than likely will depend on how Eli does and the defense more so than who is the starter at RB.

    I do understand that you think Bradshaw is not a feature-RB, but he really never was, he shared the carries with Jacobs last season. Bradshaw to me hasn't really changed or lost anything, however you see this Brown kid run and you are now comparing him to Bradshaw and coming up with excuses to make Bradshaw play behind Brown. Bradshaw is an old toy you got tired of and Brown is a shiny new toy, I get that, but Bradshaw is not done like you say.

    Brown will get his carries vs Cleveland, why don't you see that game and form a more definitive observation then, but realistically speaking I don't see the coaching staff giving Brown the starter job overnight, he just has to earn it.
    The difference between Brown and Bradshaw was visually evident to me; Brown performed better when he got the chance.....he deserves more of the gameplan.

    But really, unless Brown gets hurt, either he or Wilson will eventually become the starter.

    Bradshaw will continue to play at his current 50 yard per game clip, and the Giants will be forced to either make the change or fall out of the running for a playoff spot. I'm pretty convinced of it.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Ask anyone one of their fondest memories of Bradshaw and the run in Buffalo to basically get us in the playoffs will be up there. The. They'll describe that as "the old Bradshaw". Sure he's older (26) but I look at that pic and what I see is "the old (in a good way) oline"
    Yea, I remember that game well, I was jumping up and down when that happened, I had a feeling you were pointing out the o line.

  5. #55
    I don't see anything impressive from AB........I think he is gone after this year. I see Wilson sharing carries with Brown next year.

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    Uhmm coaching? Coughlin is an old fool that stays with the status quo and he is only making changes when he is forced by an injury.
    lol . . . . TC is a fool . . . priceless . . . .

  7. #57
    Man you guys amaze me, Bradshaw thrown under the bus already. Suddenly he is the tip toe burglar now that Jacobs is out of town..lol

  8. #58
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    27,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Kez Simpson View Post
    Man you guys amaze me, Bradshaw thrown under the bus already. Suddenly he is the tip toe burglar now that Jacobs is out of town..lol
    I agree....while it may true he has lost a step or whatever the disrespect is unwarrented.
    Every RB hits the wall.....some sooner than others. The kid has had foot and ankle issues. Obviously huge issue for a running back,
    If he has hit the wall then so be it and its up to the coaches and himself to realize that.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Kez Simpson View Post
    Man you guys amaze me, Bradshaw thrown under the bus already. Suddenly he is the tip toe burglar now that Jacobs is out of town..lol
    The NFL is cutthroat if U want to win there is no room for what U did its what U can do

  10. #60
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    27,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    The NFL is cutthroat if U want to win there is no room for what U did its what U can do
    think he is saying the fans on this board are cutthroat....not the NFL...

    fans should show the guy some respect. If they dont then they really dont appreciate the game.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts