+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You know what- it was an exciting game, we found a star in Wilson

no horrific injuries, Hixon played real well......Eli had a pretty good night.........it was Dawkins night

lets move on to re-tie the division next Sunday......dont give me the tie breaker stuff in Oct

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    no horrific injuries, Hixon played real well......Eli had a pretty good night.........it was Dawkins night

lets move on to re-tie the division next Sunday......dont give me the tie breaker stuff in Oct
    all good points....but the the kp injury may prove to be bad
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    all good points....but the the kp injury may prove to be bad
    I forgot to mention Stevie Brown........I like him better than Rolle and Philips

I forgot to mention Stevie Brown........I like him better than Rolle and Philips
    really?I tried thinking of something smart to say but I think your serious so ill just let it go
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

really?I tried thinking of something smart to say but I think your serious so ill just let it go
    Thats because you feel it too.......this kid can play......where in the heck did he come from????......he was not drafted

Cannot wait to see what Ojomo does in a regular season game....he was definitley the star of pre-season

Thats because you feel it too.......this kid can play......where in the heck did he come from????......he was not drafted

Cannot wait to see what Ojomo does in a regular season game....he was definitley the star of pre-season

so far I like what he has shown on a very limited basis....but to proclaim him better than KP and Rolle is a bit of a stretch...wait a lot of stretch

so far I like what he has shown on a very limited basis....but to proclaim him better than KP and Rolle is a bit of a stretch...wait a lot of stretch
    Well if Philips were not hurt and Rolle playing like an old man I'd agree with you

"Giants signed S Stevie Brown, formerly of the Colts.
    Brown, 24, also drew interest from the Bengals after the Colts opted against tendering him as an exclusive rights free agent. Brown isn't much of a safety prospect, but the Giants will give him a chance to win a spot on special teams. Apr 2 - 7:03 PM"

Looks like a pretty good prospect to me :O)

Reese and his scouts do it again........Ojomo too

Reese is a friggen genius

I think as JReese gets more seasoned, he knows risk/benefit analysis better. KPhillips is too risky to throw a lot of money at. Nicks might be also.

Remember people wailed when he let SS12 and Boss go.

I'm glad I don't have to make those decisions, and we have someone who is not afraid to make unpopular decisions to keep this team competitive.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Quote Originally Posted by RagTime Blue View Post
    I think as JReese gets more seasoned, he knows risk/benefit analysis better. KPhillips is too risky to throw a lot of money at. Nicks might be also.

Remember people wailed when he let SS12 and Boss go.

I'm glad I don't have to make those decisions, and we have someone who is not afraid to make unpopular decisions to keep this team competitive.
    I'm sorry but Nicks is not SS12 he is a top 5 /3 wr the Giants will pay him what he wants cause if you let him walk and all of a sudden he is healthy and killing it in another City all the Giants fans will be screaming their heads off.... Nicks is a big time talent look at what he did in the playoffs last year he was a beast...