+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Did we find two new Giants Stars last night in Wilson and Stevie Brown?

I'm sifting trough the ashes here and think I found a cuple of solid gold nuggets

These are the most impressive new players along with Hosley I have seen this year.

I'm waiting for them to roll Ojomo out of the closet too

All-Pro
    I don't think Wilson was a surprise... but it was good to see him running like that.

I am looking forward to seeing Ojomo get into the rotation and see what he can do... if nothing else it will help keep the DE group a little more rested.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    I don't think Wilson was a surprise... but it was good to see him running like that.

I am looking forward to seeing Ojomo get into the rotation and see what he can do... if nothing else it will help keep the DE group a little more rested.
    and the freelancing Ballerina on the bench until 3rd and long

Banned
    the loss of Tollefson his run discipline and his 7 sacks is killing us.........Ojomo HAS to step up

Veteran
    brown is a bit of a journeyman. He's been around the block, may be a nice stop gap but a star? Doubtful. He is an in the box saftey who is not the cetner fielder KP is. Tuck hinted that some calls got changed cause KP was not back there - lets hope he can plug things up till KP gets back or perhaps sash gets the chance.

Ojomo is hurt right now - but tracy hasn't rotated in the way tolly did - instead they are using kiwi in passing situations - so not sure ojomo would either. BUt man did he show talent in the preseason.

Wilson is coming - that was just a preview. STAR.

Banned
    welllllllllllllll Johnny Unitas was not touted out of college

So far Brown looks rock solid to me........he was causing havoc in the Eagles backfield last night.......he looked sharp onthe INT the week before

If he keeps this up I'm his biggest fan...... I was a huge proponent of Blackburn when everyone was shoveling dirt on him

Even Chris Collingsworth the Giants hater commented on Stevie last night..........him picking us as the leagues 2nd best team was the kiss of death though.......usually Collingsworth makes Aikman look like a Giants cheerleader

Were you all over Victor Cruz after his Jets come out party 2yrs ago in pre-season? I was
    some people have it.........he had it.....and it was evident from day 1
    Last edited by BParcells777; 10-01-2012 at 09:40 PM.

Veteran
    I love that tackle Brown made to Mccoy, this defense doesn't seem to make tackles like that anymore.

Banned
    Brown is listed at 212 but I read he is up to 222 now.........very Dawkins like physical stature......he also set state records in the 100 and 200 meters in texas as a high school kid

Banned
    BTW Dallas is getting Schooled AGAIN

All-Pro
    I thought Hill looked good too.