+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LOL Romo has 2 TD's picked six'd already... Dallas getting pounded

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    How about INTs 3,4 & 5 lol
    Lot's of laughs? Like our running game, play blocking, secondary, sleeping defense? I would worry about the Giants waking up before you start knocking the c boys! Hopefully TC will sort them out and Perry will light a fire under the defense.
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    I don't like it but I'm used to it.
    Haha this. Saw this result coming, tried to think it'd be different, but... nope. Giants gonna Giant.

Again! Lack of communication on offense kills even when penalties are minimal. Still there would have been light at the end of the tunnel if Dez did what he's being overpaid to do. Dez, you need to cowboy up or get the frack outta Dodge. I think the latter is your only option.

Veteran
    I liked the way Bryant played last night.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    Again! Lack of communication on offense kills even when penalties are minimal. Still there would have been light at the end of the tunnel if Dez did what he's being overpaid to do. Dez, you need to cowboy up or get the frack outta Dodge. I think the latter is your only option.
    Moral of the story. dont come on a teams message board and talk a bunch of smack about your rival who had a chance in last seconds to win a game while playing again without their best WR and losing the best Secondary player early in the game. It was a two pt loss. But you couldnt resist coming on here and hammering us... well at that point your team had yet to play...

How does it feel now that your team got DESTROYED on MNF on their home turf in front of the whole nation... (14-12 in your new Stadium and Eli coming their next lol) Your one of the lowest scoring teams in the NFL and the lowest in the NFC. Eli through 1 pick (a bad one at that that prob cost us the game) but your QB matched his all time high (which was also set on MNF against the Bills) of 5 INTs. with 2 PICK SIXs....

Listen to the press.... Dallas looks horrible. looked bad in the seattle loss and almost worse in the 16-10 win over TB. Face it. Your SB was beating us in the opening game. Like has been said the window is closing on alot of your players to win a SB. I think it may have closed a bit further last night..

Thats all
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I'll come talk smack where I feel like it, when I feel like it. And you'll like it.

Your opinion, like your wall of text is irrelevant. Giants and Cowboys both have their problems and share of injured starters.

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    This terds game makes me feel better about our loss.

Yes, we have our share of problems. However, we have been a relevant team the past decade, to include two superbowls. Dallas has not, and Tony Romo and Eli aren't in the same class. I don't think Eli has ever thrown 5 picks. Tony Romo pads his stats against irrelevant teams, but doesn't show up for big games. His improv way of play ain't getting it done, and his receivers are inconsistent prima donnas. I was on a Cowboys forum yesterday and there was like a 20 page topic comparing Eli to this assclown, Eli is Elite and Romo is in the freaking second-tier shouldn't even be a discussion.

+ Reply to Thread