+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Had we won last night...

sole possession of 1st. and would've made up for the Dallas loss already. After tonight; dead last. (behind Washington since they haven't lost in the division). File that under the "oh well" category. Long way to go though. The standings in this division won't matter until the week-17 games are played.

And yes, I'm still ticked off about last night. and a win over Cleveland won't fix it. If this team is what Tuck tweeted it is last night, then they'll go to SF and win that game in two weeks. Then I might feel a little better about last night.

Finally, Nicks is way worse than the information they're giving the media. Not a fact, just a reading-between-the-lines hunch I'm having.

dude ur sounding like an uninformed little girl no offense. u realize we play div opponents twice right> we have dallas in dallas where eli is 3-0. we have philly @ hme week 17.

we are 1/2 game outta first.

we're FOUR games into the season. 2-2. every team in the nfc worth a salt is 2-2. like my goodness. take some midol. im getting sick of this crazy bs. we didnt lose the SB last night. i know it may feel like that bc it was @ PHILLY and bc philly played as well as they can both sides. and we didnt, and no nicks, and a redzone int, and we still shoulda won.

like wow. last i comment on this chicken little ****

Veteran
    Yep. It's crazy how one play can change everything, but it's still only week 4! We're still a playoff team

sorry if i came off like a jerk. that post wasnt aimed at u as much as the whole buddy mentality that u displayed here

wow we still have one more game against the Boys and if we win that they go down in the basement and we have a game against Philly would you rather Dallas win tonight and it be a harder road for us??? Oh yeah I have to say this to all the people saying Carr was the real deal..... Welcome to the NFC Carr hope you like it........

yeah. i dunno if anyone remembered but i told ntegrase that carr plays like he's 5 ft vs quality opponents. i was lmao when carr literally kept looking like a midget everytime marshal went up to the 8th floor n dropped carr off at the 4th lol

All-Pro
    Lol. Do people even bother reading the opening posts?

lol seriously he is trash he got abused tonight and I'm 100% sure that a 100% Nicks would have done the same... this also proves the fact that Dallas put all their eggs into that first game and just give up when the are down by 10 points that's why I love the Giants they will always fight after 3 int. down by 21 they will keep fighting... but yeah anyway their defensive back field is not that great had a lot of drops that 1st game.

Quote Originally Posted by elitocruz View Post
    sole possession of 1st. and would've made up for the Dallas loss already. After tonight; dead last. (behind Washington since they haven't lost in the division). File that under the "oh well" category. Long way to go though. The standings in this division won't matter until the week-17 games are played.

And yes, I'm still ticked off about last night. and a win over Cleveland won't fix it. If this team is what Tuck tweeted it is last night, then they'll go to SF and win that game in two weeks. Then I might feel a little better about last night.

Finally, Nicks is way worse than the information they're giving the media. Not a fact, just a reading-between-the-lines hunch I'm having.
    a win against Cleveland will fix it for me cause I 'll know we won

how do i sound uninformed. everything I stated in the first paragraph is fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    dude ur sounding like an uninformed little girl no offense. u realize we play div opponents twice right> we have dallas in dallas where eli is 3-0. we have philly @ hme week 17.

we are 1/2 game outta first.

we're FOUR games into the season. 2-2. every team in the nfc worth a salt is 2-2. like my goodness. take some midol. im getting sick of this crazy bs. we didnt lose the SB last night. i know it may feel like that bc it was @ PHILLY and bc philly played as well as they can both sides. and we didnt, and no nicks, and a redzone int, and we still shoulda won.

like wow. last i comment on this chicken little ****