+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    the simple uniforms, with more unique color schemes. ie, browns orange and brown, giants blue and white, raiders silver and black, the denny green era vikings purple and white.

the new seahawks uniforms are interesting as well, as are the bills. those are the only new era, "rollerball" looking uniforms that i've liked so far. i hate the falcons and cardinal style uniforms.

Anyone else think the throwback uniforms the Bears wore vs. Carolina is pretty cool? They should make that their regular home uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Anyone else think the throwback uniforms the Bears wore vs. Carolina is pretty cool? They should make that their regular home uniform.
    hell yes, there's a couple of guys at the job that rock Briggs and Hester versions...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    hell yes, there's a couple of guys at the job that rock Briggs and Hester versions...
    Simple, bold, strong colors.....like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Simple, bold, strong colors.....like it.
    basically.

it's like my NYG jackets. The first I picked up back in 2003, it has the pricncipal Blue and Red colors and a reflective white "NY" on the back, Both sleeves have white-letter blocked "GIANTS" or "NY" with a beautiful "NY" over the leftside chest...

for me, it's brash and kind of over-the-top and yet "simple."

then I "upgraded" 3 years ago with a "sideline" style jacket. predominantly Blue, with the "NY" over the leftside chest, "GIANTS" across the back and that's about it.

but damn, I love this jacket !

(with a nod towards my old Starters, yes Starters, brand NY Yankees jacket...)

simple is better. whoever referenced the semi-recent all purple of the Vikings versus the college looking junk they wear now was dead on !

Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Raiders.
    steelers

Quote Originally Posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
    Hate to say it but i like the Redskins colors. 49'ers would be a close second.
    When I was a kid I used to like the maroon uniform too. They don't seem to wear it all that often now, even during home games. I still like the modern day Ravens' home uniforms and the Giants of the 80's with the Red, White and Blue.

On a somewhat different tangent I liked the bigger shoulder pads and neck pads. Now players look strange with the smaller pads. Keith Rivers for instance looks like a receiver with the long neck and thin frame due to the more contoured pads.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG 5 View Post
    the simple uniforms, with more unique color schemes. ie, browns orange and brown, giants blue and white, raiders silver and black, the denny green era vikings purple and white.

the new seahawks uniforms are interesting as well, as are the bills. those are the only new era, "rollerball" looking uniforms that i've liked so far. i hate the falcons and cardinal style uniforms.
    You probably have no style. I'm what you call a fashion guru. Whether I'm casual or dressed in urban hood gear, I'm a pretty sharp cat. The Seahawks new uniform is nice, I'll give you that and I know a pair of Lebron's or Air Max that'll match up with that color scheme nicely.