+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Weeden - watch him become Johnny Unitas for a day

I've lost track of how many scrub QBs suddenly come to life against the Giants.

If the Giants don't pound his ***, we've got problems.

Weeden's been fairly solid, it's his receivers that haven't been up to task. I'm more worried about Richardson.

if we lose this game. things could go down hill fast. we have a patch fix offensive line and our D-line is aging. I just seem to see watching the nfl redzone that, our D just doesn't have the zip and pop it used to have. we can't defend the weakside, we look lethargic.

we need to consider the future. early in the season yes, but this is a monster that will need to be fed. I see it looming
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

Deja vous 2011......

Wouldnt' be the 1st time a guy got hsi 15 mnutes of fame at the hands of the GMEN.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Veteran
    dont bet against it

What a pathetic bunch you are

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post

I know what you mean, he'll be the next Charlie Whitehurst. I still cringe thinking about that.

All-Pro
    I wouldn't go that far, but he is getting better with every game. Don't forget hat even though he is a rookie he is 28. So where he lacks experience he makes up for it with maturity. He played a very good game last week. Actually he had a couple of passes dropped. They cold have won that game.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post

+1

couldn't have said it better myself.

if we can't get after the QB we're gonna get carved up, and any 'questions' about our defense will be transformed into 'major concerns'.