+ Reply to Thread

The Reality is...

We will be licking our wounds all season with these constant injuries. I for one would like to know one way or the other if Nicks can comeback or if his injury will ultimately IR him for the season. And the injury bug with the DBs is getting out of hand.......can we somehow try to offset by doing the 3 safety set with Rolle - Sash/KP - Brown? Brown looks like he would be good to take on the role that Grant did last year with the DB/LB hybrid......could help take some heat off of our seriously banged up corners.

I'm thinking Will Hill could see some time at nickel corner, while Rolle/KP/Stevie could make a great 3 safety set. Still, I wish we could have Hosley and Prince on the field at the same time... Prince is starting to do a rather convincing Revis impression by making you ask if the receiver he's covering is even playing this week, and Hosley is baller already and he's just a rookie. If both of those guys can stay healthy we have a secondary worth writing home about.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I'm thinking Will Hill could see some time at nickel corner, while Rolle/KP/Stevie could make a great 3 safety set. Still, I wish we could have Hosley and Prince on the field at the same time... Prince is starting to do a rather convincing Revis impression by making you ask if the receiver he's covering is even playing this week, and Hosley is baller already and he's just a rookie. If both of those guys can stay healthy we have a secondary worth writing home about.
    I would think that if they move any of the safties to the big nickle spot it would be Rolle. He played admirably there during the playoffs and it also would pull him out of deep zone which he's shown not to be great at.

I agree, both Prince and Hosley have shown alot of promise so far.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!