+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants' David Baas experiencing significant hand swelling

http://www.giants101.com/2012/10/02/...lling-in-hand/

Excerpt: "There were several times during Sunday's 19-17 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles where New York Giants center David Baas appeared to be having trouble getting the ball back to quarterback Eli Manning in the shotgun formation. There were also a few instances where the snap exchange was less than stellar. Initially, it was chalked up to a bad day for Baas, but it sounds like the veteran may have had a legitimate excuse for his uncharacteristic struggles.

"His hand was all swollen. He rolled three [snaps] back," head coach Tom Coughlin said Monday. "David has a big old swollen hand today and that contributed to it I’m sure." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Why do we not find out about these things until several days after? It would save a lot of grief from the fanbase...
    Andre the Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Why do we not find out about these things until several days after? It would save a lot of grief from the fanbase...
    Or it would simply add six threads of "there are no excuses, he sucks."
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

AWESOME......and the injuries keep mounting.

What else is new..

Why the didn't he tell anyone about it so we could get Cordle in the game then...
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Why the didn't he tell anyone about it so we could get Cordle in the game then...
    How do you know he didn't?

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://www.giants101.com/2012/10/02/...lling-in-hand/

Excerpt: "There were several times during Sunday's 19-17 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles where New York Giants center David Baas appeared to be having trouble getting the ball back to quarterback Eli Manning in the shotgun formation. There were also a few instances where the snap exchange was less than stellar. Initially, it was chalked up to a bad day for Baas, but it sounds like the veteran may have had a legitimate excuse for his uncharacteristic struggles.

"His hand was all swollen. He rolled three [snaps] back," head coach Tom Coughlin said Monday. "David has a big old swollen hand today and that contributed to it I’m sure." Read more...
    Meh

Because we all know us fans know all the details that go on behind the scenes....don't you know that RF? Maybe.. just maybe...the coaching staff thought Bass with a swollen hand was a better choice than Cordle healthy
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Doesn't seem like they would leave him in if it was effecting his snaps so bad.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."