Excerpt: "Here are this week's New York Giants' roster power rankings. If you haven't seen these before, each week we rank Giants' players from 1-53.
The results are cumulative and based mostly on this season's body of work. A player's past accomplishments are also weighed into their ranking, but the most important factor is the overall contribution to this season's Giants' team.
1. Eli Manning -- Not his best work Sunday night against the Eagles, but he is still the best and most important Giant. LW: 1
2. Victor Cruz -- Caught nine passes against the Eagles, abusing rookie Brandon Boykin. LW: 2
3. Jason Pierre-Paul -- Drops a slot this week. Cruz had a dominant game against the Eagles. JPP had a pedestrian one. LW: 2
4. Michael Boley -- Moves here by default, really. With Hakeem Nicks missing the last two games, and no one really stepping up as a dominant player, I don't know what else to do here. LW: 6
5. Antrel Rolle -- Not sure his performance really adds up to ranking him this high. Again, though, not sure what else to do here. LW: 7" Read more...