+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Mathias Kiwanuka ever made a big play?

my god. such bandwagoners. we just won a friggin SB...we're 2-2 tho so we prob should question every player and abort ship, blow it up n start anew

riverboat, and u do realize that PFF rated Kiwi one of the top rated LB's vs the run, right? and that last yr he had a bunch of TFL, iirc 4 or 5 sacks, and an int IIRC...guy balls.
    would i like to see him at DE more than LB? YES.

but dude has made a career of making plays for the Giants...lets not second guess JR on everyone

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    Bingo we have a winner, I said similar in my reply. We are on the same wavelength lol.

too many so called fans just look at the stats and make an assumption not really understanding the stat.....there are many stats that can be quoted to make almost any argument.....look at ALL the stats and watch how a player plays within the team concept ...that is how you judge
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

This is what I don't understand, the people crawling out of the woodwork to defend this guy. Look, Navorro Bowman is an elite run-stopper. He doesnt drive the runner into other peoples arms, he simply makes the tackles. 45 of them in 4 games in fact.

Are we analyzing every single player on the team now? Lol

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverboat76 View Post
    This is what I don't understand, the people crawling out of the woodwork to defend this guy. Look, Navorro Bowman is an elite run-stopper. He doesnt drive the runner into other peoples arms, he simply makes the tackles. 45 of them in 4 games in fact.
    again with stats that don't mean anything on their own...unbelievable
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

yea your right. we're 4 games into the season, we have enough info on everyone. every player in the NFL who hasnt been all pro yet needs to be questioned...

like do u hear urself think? kiwi has made tons of plays over the years. he hasnt dominated this season, ill grant u that. but osi, tuck, virtually everyone on D falls under that description.

outta this thread, dont mean to sound like a jerk, but cmon dude. guy is a solid player who has moved to lb and de over n over...

right rudy? lmao we're 2-2 AND FOUR GAMES INTO A LONG YEAR...we just won the friggin SB no less...

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    How many tackles someone has is a bull **** stat most times anyway...how many missed tackles does he have? how many times have they run the ball his way?how many times has he sealed the edge and forced the play inside? when you can provide those numbers then we will talk about tackles... ?
    Yes, of course, because making tackles as a LB is apparently not important.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverboat76 View Post
    Lol, this is ridiculous. He makes tackles good for him but I am sure he does things that gets other teammates tackles also and vice versa. Who cares as long as the RB is driven into the turf for minimal or no gain when Kiwi or any other LB'er for that matter in the NFL does their job.
    Last edited by repeatchamps; 10-02-2012 at 02:45 PM.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

+ Reply to Thread