+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Eli is a good quarterback but please don't say clutch

A lot of people here are calling this guy clutch. I don't know when this started but he's clearly not a clutch QB. He is a useful reliable QB in the 4th quarter sure, but has he hit a GW touchdown while we were losing? Ever? Most of his big 4th quarter touchdowns have come during tie games.
    Last edited by GIANTSED101; 10-04-2012 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Didn't know how to change color

just, stop please. I know all the wanna-be anti troll "im a true Giants fan blah blah" are going to hop all over you for this. But i just think its kind of funny Lol. Realllyyy man?

Quote Originally Posted by GIANTSED101 View Post
    A lot of people here are calling this guy clutch. I don't know when this started but he's clearly not a clutch QB. He is a useful reliable QB in the 4th quarter sure, but has he hit a GW touchdown while we were losing? Ever? Most of his big 4th quarter touchdowns have come during tie games.

here I fixed it for you
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post

here I fixed it for you
    thanks, couldn't figure out how to do that

thanks, couldn't figure out how to do that

check your pms
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post

here I fixed it for you
    Thank you for the correction. I wasn't sure if he knew he was joking.

there was quite a few posters who actually argued eli wasnt clutch and that he lost that ability. the argument was "we havent had many chances where eli could have a comeback win for us and the times he has, the D just let the other team score to rewin it" ex SD 2009 iirc

legit, this "he isnt clutch" mentality was maintained by a few very regulars here, right up until like week 4 or 5 of last season. now, we all know of course how completely wrong and moronic they were, but it took a while for a few ppl to come around

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    there was quite a few posters who actually argued eli wasnt clutch and that he lost that ability. the argument was "we havent had many chances where eli could have a comeback win for us and the times he has, the D just let the other team score to rewin it" ex SD 2009 iirc

legit, this "he isnt clutch" mentality was maintained by a few very regulars here, right up until like week 4 or 5 of last season. now, we all know of course how completely wrong and moronic they were, but it took a while for a few ppl to come around
    If you're a true Giants fan you have to appreciate what we've seen over the last 8-9 years. We're witnessing a HOF in the making in Eli Manning. I don't care about the dorky looks, the demeanor or anything else.All I know is whether people will admit it or not he's as clutch as they come. Love your comments.

If you're a true Giants fan you have to appreciate what we've seen over the last 8-9 years. We're witnessing a HOF in the making in Eli Manning. I don't care about the dorky looks, the demeanor or anything else.All I know is whether people will admit it or not he's as clutch as they come. Love your comments.
    If some people don't think Eli is clutch still they need the term redefined.

P.S. - Cute post

All this Eli crap really needs to stop.

If we exclude New Orleans, New England, Green Bay, Atlanta, and maybe the Steelers and Chargers from the mix, every other team in the league would love to have Eli under center for them. Oh, forgot the Broncos.